The Gender of Mona Lisa - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Eighteenth Spring

Due to the fact that you get the gender ´you´ want as you get older, it seems that Hinase is nonbinary. I really hope that the story shows them becoming comfortable in their body and not giving in to the expectations of society. You don´t have to choose boy or girl, there´s more to being human than that. I hope Hinase will be okay.

Dex-chan lover
"I like everything about you. Please change for me." ... yeeeeaaaaah, maybe should have thought their confession through a little bit more?

... oh.

On more superficial note, those splashes of color look really nice

Contributor
This premise gives me ptsd, though I wanna see where this ship will go...

I hope the conclusion is that our MC decides that they don't need to choose a gender, and that they don't need to force any kinda change. That'd be cool.

Double-page supporter
I’m relieved to see the comments saying exactly what I’m thinking. I know their just kids, but I kind of hate both the MC’s friends for forcing their own desires on their personal decision. Why can’t they just love them as is and promise to stay with them no matter what they choose?

Group Leader
Brooms....
ARE DANGEROUS
THE MOST LETHAL THING
YOU CAN FIND IN EVERY HOUSE HOLD
BEHOLD AND BE SCARED
B R O O M S

Aggregator gang
This is both very intriguing and extremely stressful at the same time, not to mention unique

Dex-chan lover
@MilkDust most likely just a lone urethra, also you could just use "they" and "them" as that makes more sense then "he/she"

Fed-Kun's army
the MC got both of their childhood friends to fall in love with them, that's an achievement to be proud of

I love the art of the MC on page 25, it gives me a real feelings of is this a guy or is this a girl.
The way that the artist blended both male and female features in the MCs face and how they all flow together.

Double-page supporter
Why don't they all just fuck each other? Y'know, just, one big fuckpile?

Fed-Kun's army
honestly this is a very intresting premise and i mean i really like the grayscale style that manga is usually in mixed in with the cyan. it's quite beautiful in addition to the art

Dex-chan lover
Thats a lot of pretentious nonsense about the mona lisa
Ever thought about the possibility thats its just a shit painting?
All those theories but no hint of intention? Like the shit about the hands is most likely just a mistake
Old artists arent exactly well known for good anatomy unless its a sculpture

Users who are viewing this thread