The Gender of Mona Lisa - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Detestable Role

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that the manga acts like Ritsu has a chance lmao it's pretty obvious that they're going to become female

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, in this manga it would be more interesting if Ritsu won. Specifically because of how it seems unlikely.
Or maybe have MC turn in the same sex as their crush (whoever it will turn to be), making it gay. But maybe not make them go together because of that in the end.
Well, there's also a chance of MC staying genderless, I guess.

Well I'm obviously hoping for some yuri.

@orbixenddai
If we go with the assumption that they don't have a urethra it's still totally possible to do so. Birds don't pee. They don't make urine at all. The same waste just exits the body the same way. Perhaps these "humans" do the same.

Fed-Kun's army
IM SORRY FOR THINKING YOU WERE SCUMMY SHIORI- I MEAN- YOU KINDA ARE WITH THE AUTHOR BIAS BUT SHDNFN- genderless Hinase is best Hinase thoug

I love genderless Hinase,but I feel bad that they might die from not having a gender.

I wish Hinase just stays Genderless or even becomes a male!.....but I can just feel that the story is going towards female Hinase like alot of stories...

Aggregator gang
Shiori's parents, they gave their children feminine names (Azusa, Shiori) but then they both grew up into men 😅

Dex-chan lover
People still want them to turn into a man just because they want the girl to win just because they don't want a guy to win, what is this shit?

Shiori is much better so far.

Take one for the team and stay genderless. I know you might die from it. but Genderless Hinase is best hinase.

Dex-chan lover
Finally! Finally a new TL group picked this gem up. I've cried so many times because English updates stopped and I can't read the spanish ones!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Awesome translation.

Users who are viewing this thread