The Genius Princess's Road to Becoming Empress - Ch. 34 - Aftermath

This does feel like it was axed. Too bad, the mom seemed like a really cool character. We didn't really get to see much of the FL tbh

Wait, what?
This has to have been axed. Since I feel like this is just the beginning plus according to the title she was supposed to become empress or something.
To anyone saying eww about the cousins being romantically involved. You need to read way more historical manga. Cousins getting married was super regular in those times.

Anyways, thank you Shadowmadness for the translation and the Author for writing this!!!

uhhh honestly her being reincarnated didnt have anything to do with the story i feel like

@Cumology
looks like the isekai troupe was just used so she could have the mind of an adult while still being a kid
though I agree that they could have done more with it
———————————————————————————
Also, I hope there’s a sequel because they stopped this at the point where most stories begin their own tales of action, politics and romance...

edit:
just saw the title, how is this tale about a “Genius Princess(who just won a match for the first time and was more of a supporting cast member through the whole series) on the Road To Becoming Empress”?!? what the actual fuck?!? she didn’t do anything to make the story go that way other than making the male leads having a creepy attraction to a 4 year old
was it getting a whore killed?
I couldn’t find a novel either...
I’m so confused...guess it was axed

edit2: holy shit I wrote a lot lol

Soooooo the mom was the actual mc? Just by going by the title because she is the current princess. The current mc is not even a princess I think.

Wait so the prologue was the whole damn story? That was pathetic! it made miaoke not even the main character. I mean I love the mom and I’m glad we got to see her shine BUT COME ON

What a shitty fucking story. If I knew it was going to end at this point I would have dropped it long ago.

This was probably axed, no way a chinese manhua would end so fast like this, if it did then it would've been like a really good story and everything was complete.

Gosh it must not have been popular enough for this series to end abruptly like this which is sad

Users who are viewing this thread