The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 175

Lol after a looong time we get reminded that she was a transmigrator as well as that beech and maybe Lord Hell? I just hope that they would say how they feel for each other and be married and have bebes...

this all makes no sense. why the fuck did she bring him to a brothel? what did she expect to gain from this?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly what the flying fvck

Literally chapter 185 they drop a quadruple bombshell; her archenemy is potentially a reincarnation of her old archenemy, she was a higher up in some shady stuff, she was in a relationship with a target, and she hopes her target reincarnated???

Literally the fastest a88pull right here, if it was early on it would allow the story to have a different tone from the outset, but changing it this far in is not a clever twist, but a downright incoherent wrangling of the plot.

Maybe it's not too bad, I shouldn't've expected much anyway, it's just so bizarre

Double-page supporter
lord hell has been a creepy stalker for a long time so you know taking him to a brothel to show him she wasnt interest is needed with dense mofos like him

Dex-chan lover
What the... This is not the plot i wanted to... Oh hell, fine...

The plot seemed aimless for a while but this has to be the least skilful attempt I've seen at steering it towards new developments. Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread