The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 217

Dex-chan lover
Bets on the other girl falling for our MC? :p also, that horse's shtick gets really annoying. Just castrate it already

At first Lao Bai was funny now his getting kinda annoying. He needs to snip snip his pp

Dex-chan lover
If she could react fast enough to save the child why couldn't she dodge as well

I really hope that horse does it again soon just so MC can snip snip as she promised.

@Wolfwhistler the author made it so that the character just enjoys dressing up as a young lad because apparently, our MC enjoys, looking at girls, too. It would be weird if a girl would do that and I truly think that our MC just enjoys being treated as a man. Remember how much she was restrained when she introduced herself as a woman, how many were jealous because she was a woman. and how a crown prince from a strong country just wanted to take her by force as his concubine/woman not even as his wife just because she was a pretty girl.

She LOVES her curves. Don't take me wrong. She loves to be a woman but HATES the behaviors, expectations, and looks men and women do when they know she is a girl. Remember that every time she goes to new places she has a better treatment as a young man and people don't expect her to behave in a certain way just because she is a girl.

I wouldn't mind her pretending to be a man if it wasn't so painfully obvious that she isn't.

My brain doesn't allow me to buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread