The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 247

@Darkwolfix
Well I don't know if they are real characters, but yeah I feel like ML is just disguising himself as an older man, his regular look with white hair and the teacher from her school to keep in touch with MC

@evelyria I remember the ML sending someone to keep an eye on her cuz he is pretty much in another continent. oO or am I confusing it with another manhwa? I am too lazy to check old chapters.

@Darkwolfix
Oh really? Mmmm I don't remember either haha. I feel like quite a lot of manhua have that type of thing where ML sends someone to check up on FL when they're away from FL.

@evelyria yes. remember we see him writing down and signing a lot of documents when she is in the academy and the immortal is in the academy in the same time. He can't be in two places in the same time. He can have a disguise and pretend to be someone else but can't be in both places in the same time.

In a way is cool, but it is annoying cuz the author is giving too much power and make the ML OP. Only one character can be OP and that is the MC. this is why I dislike shoujo and prefer shounen and josei [sometimes cuz sometimes they want to make the female MC weak but not all josei novels dot hat] The ML is just selected person out of the many candidates. He should be only know the best second. yes, I know he was strong enough but she was growing and is still growing. I bet you the author is going to make the ML even more OP WHEN THE MC SHOULD BE THE OP. I don't understand why even in cultivation they make real female warriors into weaklings when they train a lot and to go thru a lot of training.

Even their body would be more muscular. I saw women who are not body builder. They get more muscular, and they chest become more rigid cuz that is a muscle too so yes it is logical but men and even women think that women shouldn't have muscle but if you think about it. it is illogical. If you keep training the body the muscle would get rigid more and more to be able to tolerate the hits. Yes, it won't be like men CUZ women testosterones level is lower than men but females have the same attribute that men cuz they were female when they began to show in the womb. They become to change after some weeks cuz what the cells care the most for the formation of the body structure. This is why it is funny to see when men go all "eww" or vomit when they are told that the p*nis and the v*gina are the same thing but one was growing outward and the other was going inward. The only difference between both genders is the quantity of those selected elements in the body to make it into one that can carry the parasite aka the baby cuz let be real we are a parasite in the beginning which makes sense since we are the recollection and the ultima form in the evolution of the many living beings in the planet.

It is just that like in our world the female warrior have other ability to balance their disadvantage. Women would be more flexible and would be able to dodge things faster, and make some attacks that the males could cuz it is the strength of the bones is just different. This is a reason why I still like this manhwa. The MC doesn't become a weak damsel in distress. She keeps training to become stronger. We even thought how she was weak in certain occasions but was faster in movements and was able to win the fight and kill other people. That is very realistic. She boost more in her agility and flexibility to go faster and attack faster with her power that compensate for her reduction of strength and that is it looks like she is super strong and stronger than others. A fighter would understand that cuz ultimately you always try to see your weakness and work around it to see how you can improve it or what can you do to get a new trait to balance it out.

@Darkwolfix
Mmm yeah, I remember that part, but isn't it possible if it's a paper man that has the MC's magic embedded into it to create like a clone.
well anyhow, I just think those three characters are all the same person: the MC in disguised

But I get your point: the FL here should be as strong or stronger than the ML.
I also don't like it when they make the FL weak when they should be strong, tho I've got no comment on the muscles lol because it isn't always about how someone looks to be seen as strong or weak (Well in stories). Regardless of muscles and body structures, it's the best when MC, whether FL or ML, is strong and everyone else is also strong in a way and strives to become stronger so that there's no unnecessary weakling.
Tho TOG is an exception where one of the FL is a weakling and knows that she's weak but doesn't try to get stronger and uses others to cover her weakness.

@evelyria oh no, this is why I mentioned body builders. That is the art to sculpt the body to have certain looks. A person that train will increase and have a rigid muscular mas BUT won't be, never the same as the body builders. As I said they are artists that work in sculpting their body. A person training to their body, they will want to train the parts that they will. For example, most people who will be training for any type of sport will have a balanced toned muscular appearance. Example. Most have toned legs. cuz legs is one of the largest and biggest muscle beside the torso. The people who work more with their legs, will have ore attractive legs O_O lol. think about soccer players, swimmers, gymnastics, those that fight in Asian leagues. I can't remember their name. They use their legs, etc.

People like boxers work their upper body. so you see where I am going. in the beginning they are round it out and then according to their specific sports, they specifically begin to train those parts. Many people confuse that with body builders. that is wrong xD. This is why our MC is not super gorilla xD. She works more into her alchemist tonics, flexibility, agility, and aura is used to boost/buff her muscles =3. do you see where I am going. You always look for ways to compensate to be better. Of course We have others female MCs that are generals so yes they will have more toned muscles that this MC xD and will work in their aura and flexibility cuz they still need to compete with males. Their disadvantage is the flexibility and agility is not that great as a female body cuz , once again we go to the bone structures, the bones quality and dense is much heavier for males compared to females. oh let's not forget mages, but like warriors who are weaker against magic. mages would be weak against physical damage, but they are excellent in magic and would boost their body and have an above average trained body to have a decent body [let's not consider those goofy. or stories with comedy tag lol cuz they sometimes have odd reaction to make the story funny]

I hope that gives you a better idea of where and how I see, in a more detailed way oh how some characters in different stories try to become stronger [male or female =D]. Yes showing weakness can be a strength some MC could explode. But most female don't allow the reader know that they are doing it in purpose. The author makes her a naïve person when she is old enough to be married. That is foolish. Mean while most authors make the male MC even if weak an OP even using that same weakness but god forbid they do the same a female MC.

@Darkwolfix
whoops forgot to reply
yes your ideology is valid, but there's also quality vs quantity of the muscles,
anyways, I think you're forgetting something: cultivation does not equal to muscles, cultivation is the flow/movement of energy/chi/qi (in the body) and qi/chi has nothing to do with muscles so, in this case+any cultivation story, strength mainly comes from spiritual strength hence why they're always trying to improve their core's /bead's ability rather than train their muscles ✌✌✌

HOWEVER, yes, if the mc actually is physically strong, then yes, they should have muscles like our female mc in crimson karma or male mc in the otherworld sword king's survival records ✌✌✌

Users who are viewing this thread