The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 267

Thanks @ShadowVVolf, good to know we are only 2 chapters off but yea to a preview of Chibi Lord Hell! Now I’m even more curious how they meet again and why he would turn to his youth form randomly. Hope our translator blesses us with the missing 2 chapters.

@ShadowVVolf
It is also 267 on the groups own website. However, for some reason, all (later) chapters on mangadex are numbered two behind. I dont know if there are missed chapters or if some got put together into one chapter, but that is how it is with the numbering.

I will start by saying I don't read the novel continuously, this memory I'm sharing is from a time I went and flipped through the webnovel chapters a while back, but as far as I remember this is not a filler/extra: the lord turning into a kid is part of the story, I don't know what it is doing here though, I can only assume this is the wrong chapter and it was not supposed to be there until later...

Contributor
The chapters on their site have been off by 2 chapters for a long while now.
This should be 265 on MD instead of 267 like on their site which is off by 2.

Dex-chan lover
@Shadow i dunno. the contents are clearly not in line with 264...it is clear and positively that at least one chapter is missing.

Dex-chan lover
@Crywolf641 you get the point. now i'm kinda curious as to whether this is an upload fuckup or someone fucked up so hard that they're now rushing to do the missing chapters

And this is the reason you really should consider marking the filler chapters xx.5, in this case 266.5. You skipped few of the filler/announcement chapters here while marking them as full chapters on your site and now your chapter numbers do not line up.

@Shadow Yeah, their site has 2 "author has an announcement here, move to next chapter" marked up as full chapters so their chapter numbers have been messed up since ch109.

@Wolvenworks I think it's a upload problem. Cause they have been consistent in going through the chapters. Why would they suddenly post a skipped chapter now?

In the raw site, this chapter isnt 'locked'(aka its free not paid) so I'm assuming this is a filler chapter regardless if its part of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread