The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 268

Dex-chan lover
265 and 266 are still missing

and this ch really doesn't help with making that read order feel right, considering 267 went completely wild

@Wolvenworks I'm pretty sure (or hope) that 267 was a mistake, and was a filler chapter (like a .5 of a previous one)

Dex-chan lover
That baby
Funny-Baby-Mr-Bean-Man-Photoshop-Picture.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Radlife yeah looked more like that. i'm more confused as to the numbering itself, because you have a very valid point and that numbering now makes less sense

Group Leader
can someone from your group please explain the numbering
im confused :(

To everyone confused.
The previous one is either a Special Chapter or the Author f*cked up the release sequence.

I believe it's a special chapter just like those from the beginning where you've got some chapters that make no sense with the storyline... 😓
I guess they don't like to specify that it's a special episode.

@Crywolf641 & @Wolvenworks they've explain quite a while back why the numeration is different here from their website. It's only cause they've skipped announcements here and didn't post them. The chapter numbers is the correct way on their website and to why last chapter wasn't counted as .5 or something is cause probably in the raws it also isn't and till now they haven't posted announcements or special chapters as such (so they always get chapter numbers even tho they're not a follow up).

So yeah don't worry you're not missing any chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@uMoonlight ah ok so 265 and 266 are just some kinda announcements huh? yeah i get it why now; last time they did post the announcements and that basically felt like a clickbait, so i get why they leave it out this time. still...some heads-up would be nice....

Dex-chan lover
What a perfect moment to start advancing and she trusts her brother to watch over her, I wonder how strong he is now, the last fight I remember him having was against his family a while ago unless I'm missing something. I want to see how much the brother and the other brother and sister have improved
Thanks for the translation ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
No chapter is missing.
Chapter 267 is another of those weird filler stories. Unsure if they are random "dreams" or alternate version, or predict the future of current timeline.
Mangadex has always been offset by 2, so this chapter 268 is actually 266. I believe the reason for this offset is due to the times the author had a message to convey (1 page) and some sites took that as chapter itself.

Users who are viewing this thread