The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 293

Double-page supporter
ugh this fuck boy, seriously, write him out of this and bring back lord hell.

Dex-chan lover
Real talk I thought that Elixir Master was already a woman last chapter until they directly called them he. I mean those eyelashes if nothing else had me convinced.
So I guess congrats on scamming yourself into a free massive rack?

I didn't know the youth elixer was specifically for women :O
How is she gonna help her grandpa now?? Unless she can change the ingredients so that he won't transform into a women like that dude lol 🤔

Also is he praising/flirting with her or knows that he possesses the phoenix :O
Honestly why doesn't anyone question that marking on her forhead lol

Thank you for the update!!! ^^

Double-page supporter
Sooo ...
There should be youth for male version, right ?
Hmm, MC might become manly and start flirting with girls more ? 😲

Dex-chan lover
What does he know about sound from another world coming and taking over, did Lord Hell teach him that? Does that mean he knows about his future wife being in reincarnated

And that exiled guy should thank her, he looks a bit better as a woman and now he'll stay young for a while

Holy shit I just remembered that he was tasked to find fengjiu and deliver the prophecy. What the hell it's been so many chapters and he does this now???

Dex-chan lover
@Eladine further research. If she has a female version, then working out a male version should be a lot closer.

@Eladine from what I understood it's not that youth elixirs are meant for women only it's just this one specifically. Might have something to do with the recipe the lady gave her or Fengjiu was just experimenting since she also promise to give the woman a elixir.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she came from another world? Guess I'd better go 300 chapters back and check...
Specifically, for some reason her past life in a world more like ours seems to have ended when she was thrown out of some very tall building by someone who looked similar to Lord Hell. I think that bit was from a chapter that seemed oddly out of place, like they were adapting something from much later in the story very early on, which happened a number of times. So, I don't know if she actually remembers that quite so clearly at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread