The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I thought this guy was supposedly one of those that reached martial enlightenment enough to be immortal, ain't he? So why is he acting like a spoiled 13 year old in the first week of puberty?

Double-page supporter
@Rockdrop I, agree. What's the deal author? Are you just changing his character to further the plot?

mrf

Uuggh... It become a little bit boring now. Just stop pretending to be a boy marry him damn it! He's better than your childhood boy. Ffs this is so slow.

Dex-chan lover
@Rockdrop @Mojo Did you forget what you're reading? These cultivation stories are full of "I'm strong so I do what I want." He's also the head of an organization that kidnaps people.

@toastedguy No, he knows she's a woman. He just hasn't actually had feelings for anyone before, so he's experimenting to see if other women will make him act the same.

Dex-chan lover
Did they skip a chapter? Anyway, the novel has a bunch of chapters on webnovel app. There are 588 chapters atm, and the end of this manga chapter is 199 in the webnovel.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Apparently, "I'm strong so I do what I want." includes reverting to an ignorant child bewildered by puberty.

Guess being an enlightened immortal doesn't make you an exception to dementia.

Dex-chan lover
@Rockdrop Yes, it includes literally anything. However you want to act, however you want to treat others, if you're strong you get away with it until someone stronger than you shows up and disagrees with your actions.

Enlightenment is one of those words with several meanings that aren't necessarily related at all. The use of it you're probably going with is somewhere along the lines of "having or showing a rational, modern, and well-informed outlook." But another use is just "spiritually aware." Which is vague as all hell, and in settings like this could honestly just refer to them being further on the road of cultivation I'd say. Which is more like crap tons of different roads all leading to being physically stronger. Good guys, bad guys, doesn't matter. You can apparently be "spiritually aware" and still a dick. Which makes perfect sense really, because gods exist in spirituality and, well. There's a lot of them that are just massive dicks. Especially to lesser beings.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Now you're just nitpicking. You know the acting I meant on that first post is not the same literal acting you mean on your post.
... Unless you didn't and actually took the word literally. No, i didn't mean that he's acting like an actor would act the role of a child for the sake of being an ass, I mean he's acting like he literally reverted to being a child.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, we totally used different meanings of the word acting. I was also totally the one who started nitpicking. Whatever. I'm done @ -ing you for this conversation, so feel free to stop @ -ing me too.

Edit: Realized I was tagging a user named "Ing" there. Whoops.

Did lord hell or uncle ling ever meet feng qingge or feng liu? I just remember him meeting the beggar and ghost doctor...

That male servant seeing this and misunderstanding be like:

Kr6TPFZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread