The Ghostly Doctor

@Racchi
The majority of mangas that we see are published officially, hence why they have an editor.
In return, a lot of these manhuas are online ones, hence probably no editor for it. It doesn’t help that often they’re adaptations trying to catch on to the original (webnovels, who often also don’t have editors as they’re self published). And then translated too. Each layer just diminishes the quality.
The other part is, in my own opinion (and assumptions), just that the Manhua culture isn’t as prolific in China as it is in Japan and thus lacks things like knowledge/practice on flow/panelling. But for “weird hair and anatomy”, that’s up to the individual artist. I’ve seen so many manga artists with bad anatomy and weird hair too, but I guess there’s less simply because of quality control with a publisher vs webcomics.

At first I thought this would be pretty interesting but, i got half way through so far and Its just not doing it for me. It has the same problems almost every manhua has. The MC is really offputting, it's like she always has a stick up her ass. She can solve every problem with ease and everything is given to her on a silver platter.
I don't recommend this.

Update: I decided to give it a second chance and read through the later chapters up to 110 in French. The plethora of characters are easily forgettable and unappealing. Plus the same situations occur over and over again. It lacks any charm or allure that keeps the reader hooked and wanting more. Don't waste your time with this.

Dex-chan lover
@Dadidu The groups that are working on this might be paying to access the raws at the very link you're dissatisfied with, or are acquainted with people who are and get the raws directly from them. If there is a link somewhere for the raws without a pay wall, you might have to dig around for it yourself.

More like if you can actually read the raw material go ahead and pay for it. You wouldn't walk into a book store and demand they unwrap the next volume so you can read it in store without having to buy it, would you?

Summary :
A dangerous/capable/strong woman who died by accident then transported into another world into body of a girl with high position, but shes have defect in her body and their family tried to ursup her then she made a bounce back and begin her revenge journey,

This is the like the 11th manhwa that have the same summary and same country

This is getting riddiculous in monkey king different story level

Fed-Kun's army
Its a troll trying to snipe

Also if you go on read manhua website you can read chapter 64

Group Leader
Yes he took our french translation and scans and let the sfx 😑.
Didn’t ask for it. And didn’t respect Readmanhua who translate it till the beginning

If he gets to chapter 142+ with french to english translations i am 100% ok with that. Read Manhua has great quality but are way behind, The french SFX are very close to english and 80~ more chapters are all done.

Don't mean to sound pretentious, but it isn't like either french or english translators ask/have permission to translate from chinese, why should a french to english translator ask for permission that he doesn't need.

Group Leader
It's not that he didn't ask the permission to translate, it's that he used our scans, that we have paid without asking.
He could have credited us, as raw provider for example or redrawer.

Comment ça le seigneur Yan est à toi ?! Je ne suis pas d'accord moi !!
Mais bon, je crois que je suis obligée de te le laisser... Je prends le 3e prince alors !

Users who are viewing this thread