The Ghostly Doctor

Group Leader
As average as it is, this manhua has really grown on me 😃. It’s strangely enjoyable. I wonder if part of its roughness can’t be attributed to the TL

Wait did i miss it or something, what happened to her stolen thing, the one where only she could authorise it or some?

I reaaaaally like that feather. It's so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing!

Wtf the french versions is the most advanced but have less chapter and English have more just what do
I can in french and english so i was thinking that i can read the faster translation because don’t want to wait but 🤯

*False rumors without evidence*
Every damn character besides the MC and friends:
"It must be true!!!!"
MC : "it's not true"
Everyone: "well do you have any proof that it's a lie?" 🐗
🤦‍♀️

idk what happened with chapter, the people on the translator's website are just as confused. Your regularly scheduled fight sequence will happen after this chapter

Dex-chan lover
wait...i see 268 coming up soon with that time buffer but we're still missing 265 and 266? what's going on?

the 2 missing chapters are announcements by the author says it but the story still doesn't flow??

@Pokari Thanks a lot for writing a rather thorough review in the comment section. I am definitely going to read this now! Given that I managed to get through shitty isekais with male leads then I can read some with kickass female leads:)

The gap between 264 - 267, are those the chapter's mentioned in the description being"announcements by the author"?
if so then that is false. Sneakpeaked on 276.

264 - they end with everyone hurrying to Feng to help
267 -
It start's with Lord hell suddenly being small for some unknown reason

The two missing chapters are announcements by the author, c'mon guys, just read the description.

Users who are viewing this thread