The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 119 - Little by Little

Fed-Kun's army
After webtoons started publishing it i totally forgot about it.
They don't even try to catch up to raws on webtoons, they just schedule stuff and fast pass the excess chapters.

ITS TRUE BOIS ITS TRUE, there is also a website that has all the latest raws not sure If I can post link here. Now The thing is I am not sure if they're allowed to post those raws on that site as it has a lot of NSFW ads.

@eumiree thank you so much for the update! I love this manga so please dont leave it! It should be okay to translate it raws are free to read so, i know there's offical english translation on webtoons ( i myself read some wentoons over there, it's really nice website) but they are so slow and so behind the raws, raws are up to 132ch

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t like this a lot because I think she is using him as a replacement/alternative to someone else she likes...

@jimbodii you should just go to Naver site...

Dex-chan lover
Who is this “eumiree” and how can I thank them for continuing on this lost gift

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Junu is dating Hamin? Sungah is the villain? Lila acts like a psycho? (No, ok,the last one is normal)
What the hell happened in the missing chapters?

@Lex79
[after another Tae Yang arc and the interim amusement park the jerk class rep finally play his card and make MC delete the random chat and subsequently he confess his rando chat to Sungah, that bitch in unstable state can't accept the reality turn crazy,goes 180 and turning her back on him subsequently becoming the main antagonist with the class rep on the MC side he got shunned in the school because of Sungah and subsequently Han Sol and student council help spreading rumor of him which mentally almost broke him again BUT during those period seeing Hamin really calm him and make him realize he really actually like her and during chapter 117 he finally confess to her and they finally an official item now, as for the others nothing change much(actually a lot of it happen after 119 like MC fat friend become close with the pink haired girl from 118) for them and they still have his back(even the people from Yuri birthday party) even though MC is still kinda didn't realize it also Lila also reveal still involved with her thugs friend]

Hope Yuri will end up with Taeyang. They will make the great couple😍 And Hamin for Junu

Dex-chan lover
@xcore21z
thanks for the recap! I would've never expected a similar development, when Sungah rejected the class rep I was quite sure she was gonna be the endgame.

@Mewples Those flashback also concern me as originally Hamin got interested to Junu because she save her from getting hit by a ball and then she trying to help him because she fell guilty of just there went Taeyang beat him which slowly turn to what it is currently in the story and
This also become more troublesome information thanks to the appearance of Junu foreign friends and his paranoid during times when someone close to Hamin that the author recently make focus about like to remind us that he will use that against him soon enough like in many instances before

Users who are viewing this thread