The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 127 - I Didn't Confess to the Person I Like

Junu can fly solo now with Hamin's help, Yuri did well guiding him all this time. TBH Yuri is amazing, I sometimes feel it's too bad she wasn't the FMC, but having a great support character like her is still great. Taeyang better realize his own feelings soon and act on them.

woooh! im a bit late, but glad to see that this manhwa is being translated again! i remember when it stopped a couple months ago hahaha, thkse were sad times 😭

Dex-chan lover
Bro that title had me about to start SWINGING what a double-take

I was about to say, Yuri and Hamin are both best girls, but you already have one, don't fuck up a good thing Junu

Dex-chan lover
UHOH IS YURI BOUT TO TAKE THE LEAD? oh shit, Hamin bout to get dunked on?
Nah i highly doubt it but lets see.

Contributor
Hamin is best girl, but Yuri is great too.
I just want to see Taeyang with her now, they're great together, a pure power couple.

Damn i knew he would probably choose Hamin but man it still sucks to lose Yuri. They both are top tier awesome girls so it was a choice that would have been bittersweet regardless.

Also two more things about Yuri:
1. I'm SUPER glad Yuri didn't end up with Taeyang (cause i was feeling the vibe they might do that); He bullied her and hes still the kind of asshole i wouldn't want someone great like her to be with.
2. I am pretty disappointed they are implying she will end up with that self-righteous coward. Shes too good for that lame dude who is all talk. Really wish another guy came to be with her instead.

Users who are viewing this thread