The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 135 - Proof

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap

These kids sure like throwing fists over anything huh. I guess it’s not surprising since it’s practically their way of life

Fed-Kun's army
This is my last chapter I’m over this shit, it stopped being good awhile ago.

@Moonshota
You could've told me that 135 chapters ago and I could've saved a lot of time and investment

I probably still would've read it

And I'm still gonna keep on reading it and I don't even know why at this point

I fail to see why the protagonist thinks this fight is a good idea. You would say that 135 chapters are enough to learn at least Something. Why the hell does he think that winning this fight will magically fix anything. On top of that he's clearly the aggressor. If you fight stupid battles you win stupid prizes ... there isn't any rational option at the end of this bus line.

Fed-Kun's army
wait its not kpop
and it doesnt fit the theme of this chapter at all lmaooo
sounds like some yuki hayashi hero aca bgm type beat

Cringe every chapter. Somebody, someone should at least teach this MC how to fight. This shounen confidence is just painful to read.

Dex-chan lover
He is not building a harem but building one at the same time and then pissing of Yanderes everywhere lol

Wasn't this a story about two awkward kids at a school?

Did the author have a 60 chapter story, but it just keep getting extensions on its serialization?

Group Leader
God damn man, what happened in this comment section? Only a few comments that were cool and level headed.

If these from newcomers, then I can understand but if these from regulars, especially who have read 134 chapters of this, yeesh.

The reception of this chapter wasn't this bad on naver, nor on aggregator sites, so what happened here, I wouldn't know. Personally, I didn't find the chapter to be that bad as the commentators said.

Users who are viewing this thread