The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 137 - Serial

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed, option 3 should have been "I kill you, right here right now"

Aggregator gang
option 4.
"i stop being an autistic beta cuck, text hamin, start recording, call emergency number, and fucking crucify you into the concrete"

but unfortunately being an autistic beta cuck is the defining characteristic of our poor mc

Cant he bring a weapon? He's weak af his fists won't do shit he should be smart lol

With how many assholes are around the MC, I don't understand why he doesn't carry a weapon. Like get a stun gun or a knife and obliterate these psychopaths messing with you.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is literally the first time he's mentioned calling the police. WHAT TOOK SO LONG

@blurgh123 and he probably not going to do it any way

@Omnicloudx13 thats because they are going to start using weapons too, and then hes fucked

@critico what if they have cameras and people saw him on his way there? he does not even have a car to move the body

I didn't understand... I'm happy about hamin and junu but, is hamin really cheating on her. Now I'm going crazy thinking about it.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Bangchix22 What do you mean you don't understand? The dude has been stalking MC for a while now and that's how he got the letter. He is lying, why even doubt any of the girls when both have shown that they are loyal to him.

Users who are viewing this thread