The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 138 - Judgement

Oh yeah, i noticed the different eyes color, so what is it? C'mon @agent4T7 don't tease the reader and then run away, lol.

thank you for the chapter! the notes at the end help with the understanding tysm

bro no spoilers but ageny47 your talking bout his eyes turning red what happens soon/later
he does a complete 180 almost with his personality i didn't even need subtitles to get that message across

Dex-chan lover
when can we drop this delinquent bullshit and go back to romcom shenanigans?

Here's the youtube link for music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyoQYD3SZ1k&ab_channel=%EC%98%A4%EC%9D%B4%EC%86%8C%EB%B0%95%EC%9D%B4

Also, thanks for the translation.

Thank you for the chapter, but would you mind marking your comments with "TN" or something? With all due respect, I would like to read the actual manhwa, not the translator's opinion on it.

nothing but if he is smart, he would have already sent all the information to his own phone or even made a backup, tho how you would do that so " fast " i wouldn't know either tbh.

Dex-chan lover
as Entry said eye change is just a flavour showing anger or belief or something

atleast he didnt go into a fight like a dumbass

Thank you for translating, but I think you should tone down the censoring. There's profanity in 90% of the sentences so reading "BXXXH" and "FXXK" constantly kills the vibe of the story.

I really wanted to thank the Translator-san here. This manhwa changed many translators through out the years and has been dead for a while. But when I see it getting an update now, it makes me really happy. Thanks a lot again 😀

Users who are viewing this thread