The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 46 - I'm Sorry

Aggregator gang
First. Joonwoo should have come clean to sungah before shit got heavier. That way he would have avoided a lot of stuff.
Second. Class rep gave the "psyco" vibe the moment he beat up the stalker, from that point it was obvious that he was no normal guy. I mean he literally gave himself away right now by saying the condition if the day joonwoo met the stalker which is something only joonwoo should have known.
Third. Sungah showed that she was a bad girl the moment she and bear joonwoo met, they talked about joonwoo and she said she wouldn't like it with a grossed out face and made it more clear in the previous chapters when she was hearing her lesbo friend's bs about joonwoo stalking her.
Fourth. HAMIN FOR THE WIN!!! She really is awesome!! But yuri still has chance tho...And the new girl...what will she do next?

Anyone notice the banner picture on the page changed? Take a look and check out where the class rep is.

@kowoyoshi I like the class rep (well not as a person but for story reason), he's the type of person that'd help build up our MC more up through his actions rather than caring people just saying "it's all okay". He doesn't seem like a psycho either, I'll probably be wrong but he seems like the opposite of our main mate in development. The girl that pop in is likely someone who rejected him or otherwise hurt him, and instead of growing like the MC he just kind of double down on some form of isolation while acting like everything is okay. Either that or he's just a psycho and I'm speculating too hard, we'll see lol.

Edit:
@Badpaly42 He looks like the bad guy from Tron in that pic haha.

Dex-chan lover
Class rep is a psycho

I have a feeling class rep will pull out some bs about being the real ranchat guy with sungah, and saying that the bear guy is just hired to throw her off

Double-page supporter
mc got all these people supporting him and he still on that bullshit

nah i got trigered.. "people change he's well be back" haha hmm just now i think junuu its look like 8man in zoku..

@clessus nah i dont hate it ? that look cool for me.

Hamin does all this for him and all he can do is think about sungah. We need to start a petition or something so the author knows he should end with hamin

@geistchevalier if does he will be found out real quick and see him going into psycho mode when she starts curving him

It's been 46 chapter until he reached rock bottom. I'm looking forward to seeing how Joonwoo's path to redemption will twist and turn. Hope the author won't lose his writer's mojo and falter somewhere in the later stretch of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Class Rep is firmly an antagonist now, but I still think he opposes Joonwoo because he really believes he's doing wrong

@chenando1 Second: last chapter we had a lenghty discussion about the fact that despite dodging the question, it was in fact very easy for Rep, after realizing from what the stalker said that Joonwoo tried to stop him, to simply guess it happened the day the club went watching Thor 3 but Joonwoo didn't show up, and the day after he was bruised and the stalker momentarily stopped to harass Sungah. While it is supicious that Rep didn't answer, it still was a straightforward deduction from what he already reasonably knew.
Third: Sungah wasn't grossed out, but rather worried and saddened because having a friend that likes her would be a problematic situation as she doesn't return his feelings but wouldn't want to hurt him with a rejection either
Fourth: The new girl is going to be trouble, both because the positioning on the cover implies she's going to be an antagonist and because her life advice (embrace being an awkward outcast because everyone sucks) is not great to follow either

Aggregator gang
I can kinda see how class rep thinks. though he thinks he is thinking objectively. in reality he is thinking mechanically. very simple, and straight. but very dangerous. with thoughts like. if X failed. Must be because of Y. so he DELETES Y. X failed with Y gone. Must be because of Z. DELETE Z.

you get the idea. he thinks he is very rational at that moment. but he is actually very pissed. with the way he confessed. he was certain that it was 100% but wasnt. it was 99% and 1%won.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like class rep had some bad experiences in the past that made him grow with a somewhat distorted morality. Like someone said when he beat up the stalker, he is kind of a vigilante, he thinks he is always in the right and he is allowed to enforce his justice with violence.
Hamin seems to have real feelings for Junu, since this is a Korean series I'm giving her some chances to be the end girl, but Sungah is still by far the most likely candidate. Anyway, I hope she will try to become closer to Junu and help him build some of the self esteem he desperately needs.

Contributor
My god, Hamin .How can she be so perfect ?

This is not even best girl anymore, it's a goddess .

Dex-chan lover
@Cleesus
mc got all these people supporting him and he still on that bullshit
>all these people
The only one who's supporting him is Hamin to be quite honest. Sungah is just an energy drain on him and is essentially only friendly to MC's persona on RanChat. Taeyang is the fucking source of MC's distorted worldview and he has done fuck all to compensate for that. Yuri hasn't really done anything either to support him, more like depended on him to get with Taeyang.
If Hamin really want's something to do with MC she needs un-fuck his worldview first. Don't expect MC to recognize "support" when he cannot even perceive it in the first place.

Holy shit, Why did class rep become my favorite character all of a sudden!?!? That's a cool guy~ I think I like him so much because he shares a similar view of the world? or maybe just this one situation . . . He was telling nothing but the truth on Jowoo, but Hamin had some valid points of her own about him, as well~

Anyway, looks like Hamin's feelings have finally been hinted at. And she was right about Joowoo, it may seem like 1 steps forward and 2 steps back, but in the end I also believe Joowoo will take the next step to move forward, just like he did with his fight against Taeyang.

Glad he's decided to move on with Sungah though. Finally. I wonder if he will tell her that it was really him on RanChat . . . ? Nah, he'll probably just not talk to her on there for awhile, so that she can find out he was her RanChat match later in the story.

And the new girl~! Can't wait to see what she brings to the table.

WOAHHHH, There's no doubt anymore, Hamin would take the best girl spot for sure BUT!
Is am I the only one that hoping purple girl will become another heroine...?
Her perspective about interaction life just catch me even more in the last two pages.

Dex-chan lover
He's become more retarded over the course of this comic.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I am disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread