The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 46 - I'm Sorry

Dex-chan lover
Jokes on the haters, this guy will come back more of a chad than any of you.

Fed-Kun's army
@KalocinL I understand that, nah I was pissed that people didn't see how snarky and manipulative the class rep was I don't deny what he said was correct, hell I actually agreed with him to an extent but he did all of that to rile Jonwoo up and then justify the beatdown and you know what Hamin line "how can you know about him ? you never put in any effort to know about him." and her trust speech makes the more sense, tho at the end of the day, this was a needed arc and the MC will begin to bloom from this experience.(warning small spoiler if people haven't already guessed)
the new girl actually builds the MC up a little however she is fucking dangerous and basically burns that bridge rather quickly.

I think purple hair girl gonna be there to take off MC of his depression state and some feelings maybe gonna pop up for each other or something like that

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79 I was the one that claimed Rep was more a Vigilante than a Villain and still stand by that.
Rep is wrong in having an excessively cynical outlook and assuming Joonwoo used ranchat to his advantage to get closer to an unsuspecting Sungah. The former is a serious flaw but the latter isn't such a far-fetched conclusion for a bystander to come to, as only we know that he did it mainly to be really supportive of her. And him snapping at Rep like a madman and repeatedly trying to assault him definitely didn't help his case. After all Rep tried to make him desist from using ranchat solely by talking it out.
Hamin is right in believing that he is better than Rep thinks but definitely doesen't have the full picture either, thinking that the one-sided beatdown started from Rep and that there is nothing wrong with Joonwoo basically catfishing, even if with good intentions.

Double-page supporter
@Rheeve

yuri most def has been there to support him and talk to him, just because he doesnt want to take advantage of it doesnt mean it isnt there. Also his old best friend has recently trying to help him too.

Dex-chan lover
@Cleesus
>Also his old best friend has recently trying to help him too.

Fucking where?
All I have seen is him trying to sweep all his past sins towards MC under the rug.

Ah hamin something similar happened to him that the protagonist can understand what he feels or what is happening to him ??

Dex-chan lover
That purple haired girl just said some obvious things... Jungwoo needs to know that he is not desperate.. he just needs to find a goal..

Aggregator gang
hamin best girl

also I love the cloud transitions of the artist

What the heck there are haven't any of BGM for such dramatic self-banishment to the edge of suicide?
We are Floating in Space!

Aggregator gang
@ Entryhazard
From that POV Rep reminds me a bit Kabru from Dunmeshi with his misunderstanding about Laios party. Cunning, but self-righteous to a fault.

Fed-Kun's army
There are so many good people who wants to be his friend but he won't open up. He pushes them away when they approach him. P.s seeing korean Bakugo reaching out to him was so sweet.

Honestly this hurts, because similarly I was like this a long time ago, trying to please everyone around me. Even though I know I shouldn't try to, but I just sit with the fact that someone would dislike me. Even then I was incredibly harsh on myself for the smallest things. It's a mindset that's self destructive, after a while it just gets tiring beating yourself down. Soon there isn't anywhere else to go, however luckily I've gotten out of that hole and mindset. Doing better for myself, so the Mc is able to get out of it if he so pleases.

Users who are viewing this thread