The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 79 - What Are You Going To Do? [Improved]

Group Leader
This chapter is comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣
At least till the end anyway...Mc gets no rest😯😯😯

Power Uploader
Repeated pages, PR issues, and a couple editing things. My mind's playing bruh sfx in loop. It'd be a let down if this continues since previous scanlator worked hard.

Fed-Kun's army
That second year girl is pure trouble. Also Junu, its time to revive the bromance with Taeyang.

Contributor
Taeyang got a new fangirl ! He deserve some too, he's cool now.

Kinda sad to see the second chapter that they put out after inheriting it be late and have a lot of errors....

Dex-chan lover
Boi you better remembered that time Taeyang ran for you when you fought that pig guy

I'm tired of people saying that the chapter is late, everyone do yourself a favor and check the raw link in the main page, you will see that chapter 79 was released yesterday on the 20th of May. So if you think that ONE day between the raws releasing and the english version coming out is late then I dont know what to tell you.

Aggregator gang
@LostSoul20

The issue here is that people sometimes get confused because the chapters are always avalaible somewhere else like a week prior to naver. Not sure how, maybe leaked stuff?
I read ch79 like 10 days ago.

Well it doesn't matter, the translations perfectly follows the release dates on naver so they are not late at all.

Yes you are right @darara, there is leaked chapters on other sites but they are lower quality, like the images are a bit blurry sometimes. And then because of those leaks, some people post their own translations here on the comments, but they arent good cause they are machine translated. Anyways it shouldnt matter yeah, because Ariette never translated the leaked chapters so everything is normal.

Dex-chan lover
Great, a new girl that Junu will surely end up white knighting for in the near future.

So much stuff in this chapter, Han sol is back and how did the class shirt turned out like that :D ? Hearing taeyang using words like pretty or beautiful is weird :D but that Park Han is after Taeyang is gonna be interesting, especially when they will fight maybe. So junu can only fight people who have the same stature as him but he's scared of Park Han? It's understandable if you look at Park Han. Last thing is that Hamin and Lila are in the same class? Also i don't know what to think about that second year girl (Could she be this acquaintance that Park Han was talking about?) but at least taeyang turned her down, he doesn't need that love shit, he's fine the way he is as a solo fighting machine <3

Users who are viewing this thread