The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 79 - What Are You Going To Do? [Improved]

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79
I think stuff from the last arc will come to play in this one, stuff always carries over.

Okay, violet yandere against black gamergirl in sport fighting between classes!
But what's dropouts scheming in background?

Dex-chan lover
lol Why is MC bitching all incel-like about Taeyang getting groupies?? I don't remember him being like that at all before

Aggregator gang
@beperov what are you saying? it's exactly how he is. that is why he started using ranchat, because he was forever alone looser with no social skills. like all of us here :)

This beta MC never grows up... scared witless just by looking at some dude he's never met before.

Dex-chan lover
@Zeonll Yeah but he wasn't full blown
"LOL GIRLS ONLY GO FOR HIM FOR BEING HANDSOME THIS IS SO UNFAIR", or at least I don't remember him being like that 🤔

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was absolute shit. 98% filler and nonsense and only the last few panels have anything about the plot. Oh, and more moping from the MC. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Aggregator gang
Wtf they went straight into filler.

And that one dude who initially was called over looks like Ryan from The Office.

Group Leader
3 Things
1) I have reuploaded a version which should be much better than the previous one
2) The names should all be correct now
3) I dragged about 2 more pr's and had them rework the whole script, it should be more coherent too

I apologize for the confusion and mistakes in the initial release, that was due to my incompetence :V

Double-page supporter
Nice work Hatigram! I think the way everything looks is fine. It's nice to have a comedy chapter too. Taeyang's rejection was so simple lol

Hah! If you actually told those girls that Real madrid Jersey were in fashion in France they'd all jump on it.

Users who are viewing this thread