The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 79 - What Are You Going To Do?

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ you guys, groups don't own any series and if they leave this site then it's over for them. Btw nice work but a more uniform font would be greatly appreciated

Dex-chan lover
@Peter_5 Didn't say there was anything wrong with the fact they pulled out in particular - but there are many that don't want to go around to a bunch of different sites, so MDex caters to them very well, especially when other groups take up the mantle where others leave off of. There's nothing that stops others from posting their own scans to MDex, especially if they aren't copy paste jobs, yeah?

Group Leader
@beperov what do you mean by a uniform font? I noticed other people usually translate in full caps. For example Ariette's old translations and hatigram use all caps.Is that what you mean? I've been considering doing that as well.

Aggregator gang
Lol there is no “war”. Those scanlators threw a hissy fit like a bunch of children and either have to come home to their parents (mangadex or any likewise platform) or go out and start making it on their own. Good luck. But there is no allegiance to either side for the majority of us. Whatever is convenient and cheapest is where the masses will follow. At this moment there is nothing more convenient and cheaper than mangadex. Unless it’s some obscure crap, the chapters will always be released.

Fed-Kun's army
People. Read this translation if you want to read random chat on mangadex.

Read it at hatigram if you want to read the latest ch(83 i think) and/or support previous group. Aint that hard. Unless yall enjoy getting angry and complaining .-.

Hi, this is Sol, the other idiot that's translating these chapters.

For consistency's sake we are translating already translated chapters in order to provide them on MangaDex.
I've been working like a dog because guppies sucks at cleaning, he mistyped some stuff, and sucks at organizing pages.

So yeah, this is also so you guys don't really have to waste 5 seconds opening another manga website.
Pretty good trade-off, huh?
We're listening to your criticisms so far and we will make sure to keep them in mind for upcoming chapters.

Thanks for picking up the series, I like your work, so please keep it up :)

Group Leader
When the others chap are upload on mangadex? Please this series is great!

Users who are viewing this thread