The Girl from Random Chatting! - Ch. 81 - Trap Card

Aggregator gang
Can we just skip to the ending with handholding and mating press with hamin???

Dex-chan lover
For everyone saying Hamin is the best go back and read ch.7 major points lost there, granted she's redeemed herself but is still nowhere near the true best girl Yuri.

@sterven Is that so? Well if that's the case, Yuri lost some points too because her friends were chewing out Joonwoo for "bothering" them and barely stood up for him, it was Sungah. Keep in mind that Yuri is actually very popular and she never tried to clear up the misunderstanding and rumors of her best friend, even though she easily could have. The 2 random girls the MC had recently encountered did that.

I don't get why you guys like Yuri? She's done almost nothing in the series, she was more active in her fat/nerd phase, and then she liked Lee.

Out of all the girls she's the least interesting.

Hamin is best, and (kill me if you want to) Sungah is a close second

Contributor
@sterven

For everyone saying Hamin is the best go back and read ch.7 major points lost there, granted she's redeemed herself but is still nowhere near the true best girl Yuri.

U serious ? You're talking about the beginning of the story, when Junwoo and Hamin weren't really close.
Only a true friend will try to protect you from a very strong and scary bully like that, and at this time, Junwoo had no one, that's why he was beaten for a long time.

And actually later, it's shown she wanted to help him, and really regretted it, she was just scared by Korean bakugou (remember, the strongest guy in the country school...with class prez probably).

She's actually the character who helped Junwoo the most in the story and helped him changed a lot, followed by Lila (who helped him when he was at his lowest, even if it was fake).

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall @Visa
I understand your point and actually agree with you on the fact that she is the one that has helped change him the most.

but as I see it Yuri is trying in her own way as well as the whole invitation to her party was forced on him to help bring him out of his shell and clear up the misunderstanding cause when MC first meets the two other friends shes quick to point out hes got foolish tendencies but a normal guy which screams "hey hes not so bad so get along will ya". Also when he was getting beat on by Taeyang after the misunderstanding of her trying to call him out through him she didn't hesitate to jump in and stop him. I could go on but fuck that this is already to long
(in spoiler cause of length)

So yeah I while I do think Hamin is doing well in her attempts of trying to influence change in the MC that one incident will stain her hence she won't be the best girl in my eyes.

I know everyone likes Hamin, but as for me, I don't. There's this vibe I get when I read and it nags the back of my mind that there is something amiss about her. Cudos!

Users who are viewing this thread