The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - The Last Man Standing

Group Leader
Click below to listen to the BGM!
https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=702608&no=38&weekday=tue

thanks for the chapter!

edit: also class rep to the rescue! I have faith in u!

What if the rep was the one who set Taeyang and Joonwoo up?

Dex-chan lover
Dude, I was hoping for a reconciliation.
Seems like the author might have other plans...

Dex-chan lover
"Ay bro I change your whole outlook in life by beating the fuck out of you, destroying your social life, and humiliating you every single day in front of other people for 3 years which in turn, turned you into a anxiety-ridden retard who hates the presence of people. But that doesn't matter anymore right?"

Yeah, no. A broken glass glued together still has its cracks. He ain't forgetting all the shit that you did.

@ariette dude you're going to kill me. What will I do once I can't get my daily fixes anymore?
(...also next chapter when :v)

Oooh
I was hoping they’d become friends again, but if the author goes into another direction and sticks to it without making the other side into the big bad, then kudos to the author. Actions have consequences. I’d like to see that happen more instead of being fed all that nakama “you killed my family but it’s okay now since you said sorry” stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
I respect the author for this. Its true I want them to reconcile but doing it like that would have been too easy. I think Junu is at a place right now where he could forget but not forgive, so renewing friendship is still off the table for now.

Oh boy, that face ?"are you kidding me, bro ? After all you did ?"

I don't feel class rep.... ah cmon show us your true personality. I'm sure it's going to be wrong with Sungah x Class rep, dude he is a psycho, more than the stalker one lol

3 chapters on a day, sure you not spend your time sleeping, Ariette??

Double-page supporter
come on yal could have a least talked it out, I still dont fuck with this mc much but i dont hate him for this one

this story is pretty realistic other than taeyang being super strong and being able to fight 5 guys at once. kudos to the author for not making joowoo suddenly be okay after taeyang apologizes.

Users who are viewing this thread