The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - NUMB

If only Joon Woo was like Jung Woo things would be a lot different...

Hamin for life!! Best girl from here to eternity!!!! Go Hamin! Go! Protect your man!!!

Dex-chan lover
Enjoying the surprising level-headedness of Daehyun. If he wanted to truly beatdown MC I'm confident that he has some pretty nasty means of doing so and he could probably get away with it.

@Entryhazard I know I'm late but class rep also noticed Junu's injuries the following day. It was obvious to him what happened. I don't think that guarantees he was stalking, but he was doing similar things to Junu in terms of meddling and keeping certain things from Sungah.

Dex-chan lover
@paulmanton well yeah my argument still is that class rep knew simply by deduction from what he could just see. He actually didn't do much meddling, he rather wants Junu to come clean on his own about what he's doing with the random chat.

Dex-chan lover
Best girl appears!!
Still, this fight and talk are one sided since the very beginning...

Dex-chan lover
@Entryhazard
well yeah my argument still is that class rep knew simply by deduction from what he could just see. He actually didn't do much meddling, he rather wants Junu to come clean on his own about what he's doing with the random chat.

...Uh... What? What level of 4D underwater backgammon planning is this on? So he ignored Sungah's affections and let Junu guide her through random chat to set them up, found out Junu was the one Sungah was talking about by accident and confessed to Sungah... so... that... Junu would... Come clean? After "suggesting" to him multiple times to stop chatting with his girl?

Let's apply some critical thinking here:
1.) Class Rep laid out such complex and intricate plots that would make even the Chaos God Tzeentch blush.
or
2.) Class Rep got shot down and realizes that despite being so perfect he still lost out to some moping loser on a phone app and he's god damn furious that his ego just took that hit and he's dealing with some weapons-grade cognitive dissonance.

...I don't think Class Rep's plans and motivation are anywhere near as grand or noble as you think.

Dex-chan lover
@definitionofinsanity
Eh? I never implied some master planning, I just stated that to figure out Junu's identity and what he did Class Rep didn't need to do some stalking or deep digging, as all he had to do was to notice some obvious cues and coincidences.
About his goals he just disapproved of what Junu was doing, but decided to do nothing about it besides trying to convince him to stop by talking and he never threatened him and instead the only time they came to blows was because Junu attacked him. For why he never attempted any meddling besides talking, probably it's because in his opportunism he didn't want to risk to get flak for being publicly hostile to him, or didn't regard him as dangerous as the other stalker.

Dex-chan lover
😪😪😪😪during the entire stor so far, whenever I thought i was him i just kept think that "ahhhh, I need a gun"😪

Fed-Kun's army
Sungah this Sungah that ahhhh stop it. I am afraid to admit it but the guy was right. Except for being a stalker.

Aggregator gang
why does it always rain in those moments?

Man, if this MF MC doesn't ended up with best gamer girl, i will get really pissed off ¬¬

Why tf is the Mc being a whole ass creep. I understand he’s got a inferiority complex from the bullying and shit but fuck me it’s so damn annoying

Wait, it was wrong to read this. What a waste of time. And no I know that this bastard wont change caus thats what the 100+ chapter is for.

Class rep knows about the rainy day because of Ml's injured face when he didn't watch the movie with them and the stalker told Class rep he met someone so he probably connected the dots and figure it out

Users who are viewing this thread