The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - NUMB

@matcap he is somehow obsessed, of course it's not obsession like psychos but he is kinda obsessed, he seems he doesn't give a shit about other girls (even on ranchat) ok he loves Sungah, but he thinks always about her, he sees that she is at the snack distributor, he goes, he sees that she's at the beach, he goes (ok with a friend but I think it was more a pretext to go there) it's not stalking but he really wants to be with her, and whe he is with, he just stay, looking and not talking lol (even if he is asocial ok, but please do some efforts ! It's not like that you gonna kiss her :v)

The plot progresses and the MC is getting closer and closer to attaining the godliness of a 'Surpreme Gentleman'. Once he learns to fully channel his inner Elliot Rodger/Alek Minassian, he will reach peak incel, and all the believers on r/NiceGuys and incel.me will write poems and ballads that will last for the ages to tell this legendary story. ?

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have the feeling that Hamin knowing how to pull Jonwoo's strings and reading him so well it's going to be arc-important down the line...?

Sadly, I think the author will put Sungah and Joonwoo together... it's not a bad girl and he isn't a bad boy, but please, there is a lot of girl who are more suitable with MC than her

I swear. If the author does Hanmin dirty imma fight. Shes such a cool person and so sweet to while sunghah is an underdeveloped bimbo, especially in comparison to the other characters. she seems so one dimensional and like teayang said, all she ever does is let depend on others to have an opinion (chapter 42) and then goes around spreading it to others.

The comparison between her and the other two girls is so large that tbh the only reason i would want her to be with Junwoo is cause they're both kinda sucky characters.?

And like for real Junwoo doesnt even see her anymore, he sees his ideal of her and has completely become a stalker now, like he calls it protection and like whatever but he's completely unaware of how creepy he's acting. like trying to beat up the class rep to "protect" Sunghah? Pfft, he is just salty cause he thinks she confessed to class rep.

huah i feel so sorry for junuu zzz.. too ez haha nub junuu and for the big loser man come fight me..?

Fed-Kun's army
Psh! people saying he's a incel or he's a psycho, don't honestly understand Junwoo, he's social arkward with social anxiety, an inferiority complex, pessimistic and signs of plain old depression, dude has been developing, this is just a lowpoint, hell he actually started improving after this arc, it's just dude being shit on and well he will continue to have hardship this point on, if you don't understand what I'm saying wait a couple chapters from now.

Edit: also this song goes well with the chapter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5jnvfGgjGM

WOW Junwoo since when u learn Boruto's Kagebunshin?! Nah, you can't. lol

I agree at Junwoo don't deserve Hamin help. His attitude just like EWWW.

Fed-Kun's army
TOLD YOU..JUST FUCKING PICK HAMIN THEN YOU WILL JUST BE FUCKING FINE.... AND THIS DRAMA WOULD END...

Fed-Kun's army
@Acriz Our definitions of incel differ, there's a difference between someone who is working through himself and lovelife and someone who revel in pity and circumstances.

Incel : aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).

Huuuh, so Joonwoo treats woman like sexual objects and see all couples like "ugly concept" ? Mmmm not really lol

Two kind of definition, incel on urban way, and academic way with concept of love-shy, anxiety and extrem shyness

I dont get why the class rep pretends to be perfect and a good guy its clear hes trying to egg on joonwoo.

Also it seems the type to like to control things by intimidation and power. He even acts that way to taeyang and act like mr problem solver.

We see in the case with hamin he doesnt really care about justice and seems he can act more of his true self to hamin because she probably could read what type of guy he is.

And hamin is the one to save him again but we know he'll end up with sungah...sigh

Fed-Kun's army
@Akwa: Urban Dictionary definition is quite well bullshit, the proper definition would be guys who for whatever reason cannot lead their idealistic woman and revel in that loneliness, with cash in hand no one can truly be celibate they are just unwilling to go down such avenues and instead cry over women, rather than find other meaning in life and there are genuine guys for reasons like disability, army vets missing limbs, mental deficiencies that are unfortunately not going to or never find a love, who fit in this category, hence why definition from UD like that are honestly garbage.

@Entryhazard was it raining the day the class rep faced the stalker? Because if he was he could just be faking knowing and be a coincidence.

Or its simple deduction joonwoo was missing the day of the meet up and he came next day beat up so seems logical thats when they met up.

Hmm... I believe even though Joon Woo's actions may be considered stalkerish, he is different from the other stalker that he actually moves more for the sake of Sung Ah than himself, even telling her to get together with class rep, giving up on her, but still hoping that maybe someday he'll get a chance or something. He most likely won't really try to harm Sung Ah and Class Rep's relationship if they get together, seeing from his choices back then (the one with concerning Taeyang might beg to differ, but that one's arguable). He was willing to step down too.

I cannot stick up for class rep here, he's clearly provoking Joon Woo, probably because he can't get Sung Ah for himself, so Joon Woo getting fighty like that isn't 100% his fault. He's clearly forcing his judgement on Joon Woo as far as I can see. Whether he's self-righteous or not, whether he himself is a stalker or he was just able to deduce it due to him missing that day and showing up the next day bruised, we have yet to see that. What we can all say about him though is, something's off about him, and he may well be dangerous.

Edit: Hamin is frickin great! And she's the center girl in the next cover, so who knows if Junu's really gonna end up with Sung Ah? At the very least, she would be a nice partner for Joon Woo if the author decides that she'll be a very close confidant. Haven't read the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread