The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - What You Want

i was just thinking. if LINE picked/picks this up this would have taken a whole year while we got it in 1 month. huge thanks to the translators for this awesome series!

I can't explain in words, the excitement I'm feeling right now. This series is awesome.

Showing the power of some weeks of push ups and self confidence, not bad.

Lila is really screwed up, it appears that the MC will try to help her out of that hole. I don't know.

I guess the ex-bully guy could show up with Yuri or something... She looked very concerned about MC.

Group Leader
@Darkaeluz Summer vacation in Korea is just a couple weeks vs here where we get 2 months. Joonwoo said that he started exercising after he met Lila so yeah he strangely got strong in a week ?

Dex-chan lover
Joonwoo is just fucking god at this moment.
On the other hand there's 3 chapters left until catching up with raws but these 3 chapters are gonna be enjoyable as hell.

Dex-chan lover
@to every virgin that thinks working out for a week will get you strong enough to block a punch from a dude twice your weight class... not gonna happen.

and no, you dont get the girl.

Oh boy let's go Joonwoo kill those motherfuckers
And lila just Fck you girl he tried to help you "I Really liked you" strange way to show your love huh

Dex-chan lover
@frostf14
4 more chapters
56 is out.
I just 'read' (me no speak korean) them all out of curiousity (impatience) and I am extremely interested to find out what the hell is going on.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix

That's only true for beta males like you.
Real men get jacked after one rep.

fite me.

But seo is in a state like half truth half fake about herself. She doesn't recognize herself and at the same time "do you think im dirty too" prove that she is sacred by her condition/past

Users who are viewing this thread