The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 5 Ch. 54 - Will

Fed-Kun's army
YURIIIIIIIIII

MC U BETTEH STAP PUSHIN HER AWEY

Sidenote: I kinda wanna see Yuri and Lila fight. Probably won't happen rn if the cops do their jobs properly and stop the fight, but perhaps in the future?

Dex-chan lover
and yuri just tied with hamin on top 1... i dont really care which one gets the final shipping as long as its one of those 2...
and taheyung (did i got the name right?) knows all about flashbacks... we dont care XD most times...

Aggregator gang
is this a battle series now? does Yuri turn into magi girl? Will Hamin come flying in giant robot?

Dex-chan lover
Let us list why Yuri is great.
1 she overcame her trauma.
2 she developed her character beyond damsel in distress
3 she worked on her own and got a healthy body and mind.
4 shes sweet kind with a good head on her shoulders.
5 she can kick ass.
6 she had the COMMON FREAKING SENSE TO CALL THE COPS!

All hail Yuri.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus Joowoo If this doesn't cement, they are friends and they deserve the risk of getting hurt, nothing will, like Yuri took a fist for you and Tae came to save your ass, FUCK SAE,she doesn't deserve saving much less a second thought what you need to do is be thankful for those around you(even your gamer friend and hamin) and thank you Tae for ending another flashback.

BTW future Sae VS Yuri by the way she ultimate hates her guts and Yuri seems to want to return the favor in kind.

THEN I MUST ASK YOU ONCE AGAIN, WHO'S THE TRUE GODDESS?
1. Hamin
or
2. Yuri

lol, hard choices came from after this chapter for Hamin worshippers.
Anyway, Taeyang ideal just like typical ora ora ora dude, really like it.
Get rid of flashback or filters panel from us.

Dex-chan lover
@boag indeed, all hail yuri. And you can just bet that there's gonna be a throwdown of Yuri vs Lila. And Yuri is gonna whoop her ass. Maybe not today though, since the cops are already here.

yuri and hamin are both best girls. but her seeing that taeiyang isn't the complete and utter piece of shit that he was at the beginning of the story might end up in junu x hamin and tae x yuri (which avoids the harem route, that is stupid, and also avoids the dramatic end of "have to choose one of them and break the heart of the other one.) so i'd say that i'm hoping for this outcome i guess

Contributor
Agreed with @areksama , it would be ideal.
And please no more Sungass, she had her chance for dozens of chapters, even seo helped Junwooh more than her, and she's a psycho..

Dex-chan lover
I have to agree that now Junu has no excuses to not realize that he already has friends that care for him. It's time for him to rely on them and have them help him to become a better person. This chapter is also further convincing me that Yuri will end up with Taeyang.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all are crazy for not jumping on the Yuri ship earlier like I did, Hamin's good but Yuri... Shes something else

Users who are viewing this thread