The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Subtle Disaster

Class Rep does a triple backflip out of the window to blame Joonwoo for his death thus ruining Joonwoo's life forever.
#Outplayed2000IQ

Dex-chan lover
inb4 Han Sol is just another bitchy bitch, bitch.

Hell, she's probably BFFs with Seo.

Group Leader
Welp, this succeeded in continuing to make me feel uncomfortable. Feels like decent progress on the plot too.

Problem is I hate all of the characters. All of these characters feel like all the bad things about school taken to the extreme. They're great for making a good story, but I still hate what they represent.

Frustrating thing is, I agreed with the class president's mindset to an extent until Joonwoo reminded me the president gone off the deep end.

I swear the class rep is a psycho bitch. Hes trying to mentally break sunnah before he saves her and now hes bullying joonwoo because he doesn't do what he wants. I hope he gets beat down some how and us humbled and people see the psycho he is.

Dex-chan lover
im still concerned that Joonwoo is gonna pursue Sungah
i can't trust anyone he's gonna have to make a cliche'd trip to America BY HIMSELF (preferably with Hamin)
before i can be absolutely certain we arent going to get Sungah forced down our throats

Dex-chan lover
@MolaCola
Actually, I really get the feeling that the complete opposite is going to happen (her pursuing him) once Sungah finds out that she's been talking to/relying on/being consoled by him this entire time.

I could be wrong but I would prefer that over her being weirded out by it and treating him like a stalker. After everything he's been through, I don't think he deserves that. (Obviously, I'm saying this as the omnipotent observer. Sungah doesn't know anything about Joonwoo's life thus far so her reaction to him will be based much less.)

I agree that them getting together would be undesirable (I also prefer Hamin), so a middle of the road 'friends' resolution would be an acceptable end to the 'Sungah Route' of this story.

I'm sorry.. But i am really liking the class rep's character. There's not much evil in him. Just self interest. If he really wanted to annhiliate the relationship between sunga and juno, he could've done much worse with his abilities and cunning. He wouldn't have told mc any of what he did. He knows that girl has a thing for him, and helping sunga would've put his position in jeopardy and could've made the situation much worse for sunga.

Fed-Kun's army
@Entryhazard It is but also not. He's the kind of person who just tries to secure and hold his position and doesn't do anything to tarnish that but also acts immediately to further his few whims. If his stance was purely self interest then he wouldn't have gotten involved with junu but it shows that he can get involved and interested in other things but when he does he acts so things go purely his way, regardless of who gets hurt.
He's the sort of evil that's overlooked in RL.

Damn that's our Christmas present Thanks !
Next chapter Joonwoo vs Classrep round 2?

Dex-chan lover
@matcap I agree, I think that after Sungah discovers that Junu is her ranchat friend she'll develop feelings for him and she will be the one to confess. I also think they are going to end together, the only other girl who could be the winner is Ham in but Junu didn't really show any interest in her.

Users who are viewing this thread