The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - PUSHOVER

Nice try buddy, but there is only 61 chapters released. But nice troll

Group Leader
@normieassnigga That's not cool at all, I didn't want to be spoiled on what happens in the paid chapters. At least have the decency to make your comment a spoiler.

@Akwa what you're talking about is raw chapters from official naver site but more raws are available and free at other sites man,the other site is giving you paid chapters for free(this one has up to chapter 64)

Idk if it's true or not coz I don't want to be spoiled, I didn't click on that link earlier but you just ruin cliffhangers/hype/exceptation of readers

@ariette First of all,you can get the paid chapters for free at various websites like weektoon,buzztoon,copytoon,etc.I would say I did not spoil too much I only wrote one speech bubble out of all the things that happened in the chapter and it is from chapter 64 not the upcoming chapter 62.

You only wrote /spoil one of the most important scene of the story dude and that is called "spoil" when you say "hi, X has something with Y cya bye" without spoil alert

Group Leader
@normieassnigga It doesn't matter if it was just one speech bubble, that's still a really big point even without the context. A spoiler is still a spoiler. Why does it matter to you that it didn't happen in the upcoming chapter but it was in chapter 64? It still happens in an upcoming chapter so it's a spoiler. I don't care if paid chapters are free on other sites, I'm going to read them when the author releases them for free on Naver. Like I said before, just spoiler tag your comment next time and we won't have any issues here.

Okay, now its Holy Land, he copy skills from enemies.
But he didn't use legs and back for power of strikes too much... Damn, its first time he even use fighting stance!

BGM for this chapter is great one!
https://image-comic.pstatic.net/bgsound/mobile/702608_61_1547449320844.mp3
Dig it from html of webtoon.

Fed-Kun's army
This is giving me weird presentation of a Korean school. But maybe they do fight in classes and teachers do nothing..

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry. But no matter how weak someone is, getting punched repeatedly in the face is going to hurt, especially if you're not a trained fighter.

Aggregator gang
I dunno how many times i said this already, but teachers in this school are really trash lol

I'm sorry. But no matter how weak someone is, getting punched repeatedly in the face is going to hurt, especially if you're not a trained fighter.

I mean... MC's face was really well trained since ch 1 lol

Users who are viewing this thread