The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 62 - Tides of War

Buuut.. 'I though Joonwoo moved on Sungah to other girls, seeing her as a friend and not more... This "yeah, we are not enough close yet" seems like I was wrong...

this author sure does love cliff hangers. thanks for the translation

The bitches are gonna get what they deserve!!!!

On the other hand.
Yoh Han Sol is hot af. Too bad she's probably just 16-18 yrs old. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Hertzrey
What are the odds, the thing she was taking care of for so long was her University BF?

Come on man, don't fall back into the Sungah trap. Keep it at friendship g. You've worked so hard to get out of that rabbit hole, so don't you dare jump back in.

Han Sol may low key be more terrifying than class prez. Would be nice to see Yoorim catch some hands from Han Sol too. Hopefully she does. lmao

@givemersspls Shut it, since Sungah didnt come to like MCs dickstick, she didnt have any character developement. Understood? Good. :-D /s

Dex-chan lover
@DonHazzy he's not actively looking for that, mainly because he still thinks he is unworthy, but it's clear that he is into her.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm worried about korea... are its teens all psychos??

I swear this series is filled with psychos I'm not sure if han sol is truly sungahs friend but she definitely hates snake b words. But maybe when she sees her friends with jinwoo she will turn on sungah I think theres more to why she's missing and wouldn't be surprised if she's connected to that gang crew.

I get so sad every time jinwio and sungah get close

Dex-chan lover
Ofc punching someone in the face wont solve problems junu hahahahaha...

For real though, why does the author seem so fixated on fighting? I mean isn’t this supposed to be a coming of age drama? Not some sort of shounen battle manga?

Users who are viewing this thread