The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - To You, I'm...

Fed-Kun's army
._.

Nahhhhh, she still trying shet.

Also I thought MC would say something like "It isn't me you should apologize to, but Yuri". I'm interested on what Yuri's reaction would be to him

*Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
is this guy for real ? lmfao, you act like such a prick to that guy but the chick who threaten and got your ass kick "oh, I wanted to save you", yeah sure you don't fully trust her but atleast the guy was apologizing and acting normal with you, man Joonwoo was unlikable this chapter.

Double-page supporter
well... i guess crazy psycho is back... lets hope she is a little better...
also whats with the new guys? is he actually plotting something or is he the one being abused now? i guess we will see within the next weeks...

Fed-Kun's army
@kowoyoshi

it's a win win situation... he can get information at the same time making peace with her at the same time he can spy on his enemies. and the additional of well fucking that pink haired girl.
so it's not really he forgave her.. he is just using her or maybe not? who knows.

Men do not really sow hatred on a girl... that's what girls do and it's stupid imo.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sov The author could push it more on the side of him being good, but Junu refusing to believe/forgive and doing something that might disrupt his friendship with Hamin.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't trust anything that comes out of her mouth. You were wrong for going to her in the first place Junu.

Sov

@MagiciansBlack There are two big hints. One, the big bully/thug guy that will definitely have a huge part in this arc. It would feel really forced to somehow have some conflict with Hamin then have this bully interject the conflict. Two, Joonwoo already thinking they aren't in the same clique. Of course it's possible he might be a good guy, but this is probably more of Joonwoo overstepping his bounds and eventually being right, but keeping a distance with Hamin in the end like Sungah.

too many fake people in this webtoon. Me too I couldn't trust anyone. This is kind of frustrating for me.hahaha

Dex-chan lover
too much drama in this webtoon not enough romance development with korean sex

Group Leader
Spicy chapter. Not knowing if he's lying and all the contradicting/unexpected information makes it real mysterious.

Nice to see Psycho Date Girl back.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly hoping that this guy is genuine, but from that smirk when Junwoo left, I can't help but feel like there's a plot. It'll help Junu if he learns how to let go of the past, to see that people can and do change, buuut it seems like that will only be the case for pretty girls.

Here's hoping that I'm wrong, eh?

@givemersspls He regrets not being able to save her because she reminds him of himself. She's in an even darker place than he was but still wanted to improve. That drive for improvement always hits Joon-woo since he wanted to improve but could never make himself do it. It was the reason why he had an infatuation with Sung-ah in the first place since she improved herself to get the attention of Class rep. If he was really a white knight, he'd want to date her, but he blatantly rejects her. In addition, he apparently blocked her for a while, only to call her up because he needed a favor. If anything, that's the exact opposite of a white knight since he's blatantly manipulating her for his own ends. Hell Lila even jokingly calls him out on it, showing that she's changed a little since she treated it as a joke rather than going full yangire on him. Also, he's more forgiving about her extorting money since she had no other way to make ends meet unlike everyone else he hates.

Users who are viewing this thread