The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - To You, I'm...

@Muphet Ok, noted... But seriously dude, i'm not blind, i can see all that spilled s*it on Lila in comments. If i cared about fitting in a crowd i couldn't call myself a man. You got your opinion, i have mine, deal with it.

Will she says the truth or trying to manipulate MC with words ?
Joonwoo should stay with hamin in the pc bang, and explain the situation... But I kinda can understand his reaction

Contributor
@matcap
You seem to forget something here.
Yes, Lila is/was a dangerous girl, but in the same time, she was THE only person to really help him when he was feeling awful and ready to thow everything away after his battle with terminator class prez.
If she wasn't here...This story would probably be finished already, with Junwoo dead.

The week he passed with her helped him, a LOT (even if it was "fake"), that's why he want to help her too, and believe in her even if she betrayed him once.

And you talk about taeyang, but you need to remember he was beating up junwoo for 2 years, making his school-life a nightmare, it's not something he can easily forgive.

Fed-Kun's army
@kowoyoshi

That's who she is.. you know people does not change what they truly are. she is just an honest bitch asshole so yeah. she is a true human being who does not hide on the mask of kindness or whatever.

Actually i salute her. she did not change so it means she is comfortable to the MC and she is honest as fuck on what she was.. a cuckhold bitch motherfucker.

Double-page supporter
At this point our MC is just an everyday hero that helps people with bad relationship and problem at life while he himself struggle with his own, lmao wut

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall

Are you Joonwoo?
You sound like Joonwoo.
I would expect you as the reader to be able distance yourself from the story and see the bigger picture, not think on the same level as one of the characters.

Lila never intended to help Joonwoo, she was just using him. Anything Joonwoo got out of it was entirely UNINTENTIONAL on her part. Go reread her arc, specifically chapter 51. Everything she did was done with the intent of hurting Joonwoo not helping him. Just like every other guy before him. Quoting her ex:
Those words... do you really think you were the only one to hear them?
She actively seeks out broken guys like us

On top of that she showed no remorse for her actions. The fact that she ended up helping him grow doesn't make her any less of a shit person.

And you talk about taeyang, but you need to remember he was beating up junwoo for 2 years, making his school-life a nightmare, it's not something he can easily forgive.

And we now know that was a really fucking unfortunate misunderstanding between them. How would you react if you thought a close friend had betrayed you the way Taeyang thought Joonwoo betrayed him? Obviously the bullying wasn't cool, but it's not like he was doing it for nothing (from his perspective).
Again, Taeyang was the one who came to Joonwoo's rescue after LILA set him up to get his ass kicked. Are you just going to ignore that? I never said he had to forgive him, just make an to effort patch things up. There is no reason for them to be hostile towards each other anymore.

Lila, on the other hand, has done nothing to deserve forgiveness; she's the same person she's always been. Joonwoo's just giving her a (pussy) pass because she's pretty girl and he want's to 'save' her.

@matcap

Sorry for intruding on your convo, but here are some of my thoughts (I come in peace)

Regardless what Lila's intentions were, Joonwoo was saved by the time they spent together. Getting his gears back on track, found some answers, and resolve because of it. Even that event where he fought against the scammer helped him get back his confidence and it was a result of him mingling with Lila. If their interactions were a lie to Lila, to Joonwoo, his feelings for her as a friend or maybe something more were real, he treasures them (a thot she may be). I suppose that's why he wants to pull her out from that abyss.

As for Taeyang, he really should patch things up with him, logically speaking. But 2 years of that kind of bullying from the person in question can make you hesitate about it, even if irrational, so I can sorta understand where he's coming from. It's humiliating to act like it like it never happened, and suddenly you're like equals, when you already have this fear towards him. For the bully, it's more acceptable, but for the bullied, it's awkward, if that makes sense. I'm pretty certain that they will patch things up in the future, it's just that these things need more time.

Dex-chan lover
I was so happy that i didnt have to deal with this drama BS back when i finally graduated HS, so why the hell am i so hooked to this story?

Dex-chan lover
@KTheXIII
This feels like Junai gumi, without the BS forced rape, the running joke about Onizuka not being able to score or the awkward jokes.

@givemersspls Let me repeat you: This is you making up stuff.

As a kid, you can choose your friends, but you cant choose your family. This is a fact. There is a difference between joining a group of trash to survive because you ran away from home or joining them just for the lolz and ganging up on people.

Until they show me this guy didnt go unvoluntarily to pig guy like Lila, he is the inferior one to her. So yea, I dont want to think about it pointlessly when in a week or 2 we will get clear answers.

And it's exactly why I told you to wait until the next chapters, because we dont know shit about this guy's background.

Btw, you are so against Lila but show me a real person who wont turn into this kind of animal when put together with them for a long enough time. This is why only their origins matter, nothing else, at least for me. Pardon me if my life experiences are different from yours, or so it seems.

And stop your personal insults, start talking like a human being with decent intelligence, without literally calling others "crap" for thinking differently from you.

Group Leader
hmm i think the guy is sincere in his apology... i kinda think joonwoo is kinda being a dick i mean its not like he can do anything else but apologise

Scanlation of some pannels of chap 70 may do the rest later and will be by tommorow this same time.(Not a pro trans just to get some ideas of the raws.)
https://imgur.com/a/L8lLDm5

Users who are viewing this thread