The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 68 - Of All People, Why Him...

Dex-chan lover
He has nowhere to direct his anger. If he beats up the bully he will hurt his relationship with Hamin, and seeing that dude live a fulfilling life isn't such a great time for him either.

*sigh* Here we go again... /o\, DON'T sink the Hamin ship too Junu.

Dex-chan lover
eeeh, idk about this famtachi. Sure, protect hamin. Hell, kiss her. PLEASE. But the way he's approaching this is almost as if he wants to control who she can be friends with so hamin might not take this the right way if he says the wrong thing. I would love for this to be a genuine case of that bad dude changing.

Also, hamin absolutely killing it with that outfit goddam

You see that little message at the end of the chapter. That's why this manhwa is great. Kepp fucking Junu, he can't change yet.

This has became one of my most favorite Manhwa up to date
Following this irredeemable piece of shit (on the good side) of the MC and his thoughts process have been one hell of a fun ride!
But honestly speaking, form the bottom of my heart I want June to find in himself salvation one day.
That what he feels and do is humane and he should accept himself for whatever he is and move on!
Of course after giving some beating to this new asshole before him that is!

I'm so happy that it seems he's into Haemin now, but this arc just feels so slow

If anyone wants to see the raws of the next chapters until cp 71 there it is https://buzztoon.com/%EB%9E%9C%EB%8D%A4%EC%B1%84%ED%8C%85%EC%9D%98-%EA%B7%B8%EB%85%80

Yes Junu's thought process is understandable, but also at the same time it seems like he is trying to control Hamin's friendship. He can be friend with her without being friend with the other dude or even forgiving him, ya know.

Hamin being happy, then flustered at her reaction, before schooling her features was extremely funny and cute at least. Even Lila's yandereness was strangely entertaining.

Contributor
I just love Lila reaction, i nearly died laughting too much.
And...are we in a spiral circle ?

After resolving the problem with sungah and leaving her with his feelings for her, he will do the same with Hamin now ?
Then Yuri ?

Maybe the author really have a special ending for us.

so sweet 🤣
iRn8KQp.png

vF1euKa.png

i just see lila as a comedic relief in a yandare form. like joonwoo knows what shes done and what shes capable of, but hes moved passed that and pretty much accepted it in my eyes. im reading this light heartedly so im not doing a super analysis of the characters like some of you are doing (aka givemersspls. like, jesus dude lol).

Double-page supporter
Thank you a bunch for this chapter arriete scans!
Why must the suffering for Junu not end....

Users who are viewing this thread