The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 72 - MOTIVE

Group Leader
Taeyang, the hero we don't deserve... owo

This chapter has BGM! Click below to listen:
https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=702608&no=72&weekday=tue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMMrcYkGzHg

Fed-Kun's army
HAMIN IS BEST GIRL NOW AND FOREVER. THIS IS FACT. DON'T @ ME.

Taeyang is a boss too. I no longer read this for junu. He's a pussy. Be an alpha chad like taeyang.

Dex-chan lover
wow now this was nice to watch...
dammit the fight for best girl between yuri and hamin continues... its like every arc one gets more brownie points than the other... dammit cmon...

Wow this series always manages to surprise me. I’m really amazed by the actions each characters take and the motives behind them. Wish more authors would do that mannn

Group Leader
Holy shit, MC is such a massive pussy ass bitch he doesn't deserve a happy ending and how the fuck did hamin knew where they were meeting? This is just asspull (bakugou finding them) after asspull (muh hamin deal with bakugou and the recording). It's incredible how a decent story can turn into absolute shit in just a matter of a few chapters and all because the author wants to make MC end up with hamin even if he has to destroy everything else in the process.

You re done now sung gouk shittt.. Hamin is my waifu and she smart lol u fucking retard ahaha

Double-page supporter
Hamim is a obscure girl... since the beginner she Always was helping Him with something... she is a misterious girl....

Dex-chan lover
dissapointed it couldn't be resolved without hamin getting involved but I guess it was sus since the beginning ever since lee taeyang showed up.

MC still struggling with himself but lee taeyang did an excellent job of summing up his faults and giving it to him good. Taeyang may be an ass but he's sincere and knows a lot more than he lets on. He doesn't deal with bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I give up, all about this is just too cartoon-ish for me. lol

Well i get what he's saying, its basically he cares for others even if theyre not good in terms, (self denial). No matter how bad he is, he can't leave anyone alone even if its his enemy. But if its one of his friends, he'll get further away from them and try to help them in the shadows. even if they dont need it or dont care about it.

I'm having a hard time understanding the motivations of the MC. The villain has revealed that he is evil and only use people for his own ends. But MC still wants to defend him because he might be nice to Hamin? WTF!? Get a grip!

Dex-chan lover
Hamin makes a grand entrance as if she's been absent for years
Hamin bros unite

@givemersspls eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
welcome back
ye i agree, but i guess its realistic
how many people are surrounded by enablers who feed into their narrow outlook of the world
its quite common, its a shame this is what became of Sungouk was hoping for someone morally gray, though he really is just a piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread