The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - Break

Dex-chan lover
idk why he's still concerned about slandering when he knows full well he put himself on the chopping board. Ah well, I didn't expect this curve ball part, things will definitely get out of hand but I'm glad he still ended up going. He needs to show yuri he cares and appreciates her because he does.

Hamin is deffo going, we should hopefully see some nice stuff.

Group Leader
lol the class presidents reaction to sungha's results XD also that doraemon with his sister

I was about to say why yuri didn't invite the real MC Taeyang but her explanation made sense
That face of Junus sister was priceless and his disbelieve when he saw his marks :D and why is that RanChat thing still ongoing? Hopefully this doesn't start from 0 again with Sungah, i thought this was over and why did Junu said that he doesn't know anyone in this Group? Hamin is in the group and last but not least: Where in the world did Han Sol go? Did she disappeared or what? But that stuff with yoorim is also interesting, what was yuri thinking?

Dex-chan lover
@Ryder96
Taeyang does not give a single fuck.
unknown.png

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly author making it so difficult to like the FMC.
The president clearly avoided her during that period and now she's back to conversing with him after everything.
the three other heroines got so much better traits than that bitch tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@relic626
They are all kids in their first year of highschool, you gotta give them slack for being absolutely retarded.

@relic626 It doesn't look like to me that yuri has romantic feelings for Junu, so it would come down to Hamin and Lila even though Lila is not a good option. But yeah, Sungah is trash

Yuri didnt invite Yoorim I think, at least she wasnt in the chatroom created by Yuri, so if she was invited I clearly missed something

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls there i more to lila at least she actually likes MC. though i'm wondering who the "contact" is in the school and if its her

@boag yeah you're right, still a bit infuriating to read.

@Ryder96 nah yuri got the feels for MC, he did so much for her in the earlies there was also that chapter where they had the stage performance where she pretended she was going to kiss him, (while onlooking) Tayang's expression sold it since they made it clear he's observant and picks up on nuances easily go back and give it a re-read.

jak

Contributor
So if he doesn't like the Sungah, then who does he like? I thought he did like her.

@LostSoul20 you're right, yoorim never got invited to that party, those two girls were only talking about the fact that yoorim doesn't attend school anymore

@relic626 Well, after re-reading Ch.36 where that moment was that you mentioned, i might take back what i said, yuri might have romantic feelings for Junu, but it's been some months since Ch.36 so that's why i forgot it, my mistake

Time flies pretty quick......

Contributor
Ok, way too many meme since the beginning of this story, i really need to get the references now :D

I just know Kaiji face in this chapter, no clue about the 3 others.

Users who are viewing this thread