The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - Break

Double-page supporter
Junu is learning a bit, he was even sympathising with Best Boy™ Taeyang for a moment there.

Dex-chan lover
Well, people seems to think that learning to be a better person while having serious self-esteem problems are easy. It's not, believe me. Evety triumph seems hollow while every failure (and Jonwoo has got many) will take you into the pit again, even if objetively it doesn't.
Gaining self-esteem is the obvious solution but in that situation is difficult as hell, Jonwoo clearly don't do his part of it and the shit it comes to him doesn't help at all. Luckily Jon has good friends at his side and people he can trust even if he doesn't believe he can: Yuri, Hamin, Lila (trust me on this!), Taeyang (in his style, but I think he does) and, maybe down the line, Sungah. With then the definitely uphill battle it is it can be done, but it will take time and efforts an not just one breakthrough or moments of developement, but many until he believes he's the good person he truly is. Cut him some slack people, it will take long.

Regarding Sungah, I always though that she caught Jon's intentions with the confession, that's why she ended crying afterwards. This chapter confirmed me that, and maybe this can get interesting in time in that regard...

This chapter told me a few things:

1. Sungah will very much remain an obstacle to any and all of the potential romantic interests for the foreseeable future. It's clear that the author wants to keep her route open and doesn't plan to outright eliminate her until maybe the final stretch of the story.
2. Joonwoo's making remarkable progress. Granted, the pace at which he learns is rather slow, but looking at it another way, that's actually a more realistic approach the author's taking as people with confidence issues usually takes years to recover.
3. Yoorim is going to reappear sooner or later and Joonwoo's most likely going to be the one to "save" her. As for whether she simply becomes an ally or a romantic interest, Idk how that part will play out.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised in the slightest that we are back to Sungah, I still think that she is the endgame, but it was so sudden that is making the previous arc feeling almost pointless.

Aggregator gang
I don't really understand what Joonwoo thinking in this chapter.
"So people have been slandering me"
That was the plan, so why are you surprised, idiot
Why doesn't anyone defend me?
I wonder when will he realize that there are many people who cares about him. Hamin, Yuri, Lila, even Taeyang, lol

I hope Joonwoo will man up in this arc, he is suffering because of his own stupidness

Btw does Sungah knows she is chatting with Junu? I don't really remember her arc.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to say I haven't read the chapter, but I'm happy that there's a new one uwu

Taeyang is the MC Taeyang is the MC Taeyang is the MC Taeyang is the MC Taeyang is the MC Taeyang is the MC Taeyang is the MC Taeyang is the MC Taeyang is the MC Taeyang is the MC Taeyang is the MC

Group Leader
Junu thinking: Why doesn't anyone defend me?
bruh, did you not see Hamin's name? she's on the list 😂

Aggregator gang
No matter how much character development he gets, or how used he already is to the bad gossips, hearing somebody else saying he should just kill himself would still hurt.

Someone can spoil me what happens in chapter 76?
the raws are available on buzztoon

I feel like Sugar already know about him. Since he return from vacation in reality in same time with virtiality. And save her from both sides

Aggregator gang
You wont make her feel uncomfortable? But arent you making her exactly uncomfortable right now? LOL

Aggregator gang
@U235 +1 to this... Such an annoying character... Yeah, it takes time to chance, but come on! He already went through a fucking ton! U would think that he would At least be a little better by now... ;/

@nogenem I ended up dropping this later on. The big problem with this story is not the "slow" (not to say nonexistent) evolution of MC, it's the author using mc solely to create his complicated drama and mind games. Every drama in this story is generated by bad choices made by mc and then "justified" by chapter long explanations and inner reflections (to make it seem sophisticated). But the author pushed it so far, mc's character ends up contradicting itself, making him look like a lunatic.

Users who are viewing this thread