The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - Break

Fed-Kun's army
He's still not completely over Sungah; Junu's gonna crash and burn if he doesn't stop interacting with her through random chatting.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao Sungah probably stuck with the president because she has no one else, plus she's a dumb teenager. Also I thought the MC knew his reputation was going to be trash when he defended Sungah, did he completely forgot his resolve?

@oasiiso
The raw is linked on the front page of the series, in the “links” section under the description. This series is already caught up on the raws tho.

Fed-Kun's army
I will fully ignore all those side characters and have fun with yuri and her sexy abs and biceps

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or is Joonwoo forgetting all the development he had for like the entire series now ?

This junu never grow up. It's too frustrating that after an arc you can see how he changed but no, at every start of an arc he regressed to how he was.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have a fashion sense but when I saw that initial outfit even I knew something was wrong.

It's good we're back to the title after all this time.

Gotta admit, this would make a great harem manhwa, so many godly drawn grills. Oh wait. :-o

@kronix But hey, bitches love selfcucking betamales. Who else is gonna raise your kid while you can have fun with other guys? :-o

Dex-chan lover
@relic626
Taeyang is the best character in this series, he has his head on straight and doesnt take shit from no one.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering how long it was gonna be before the author would pick the RanChat storyline up again. It felt odd and incomplete to end everything with Sungah at the false confession. (EDIT: Plus, it's kinda the name of the manhwa. :p)

@boag
Yea, I'm hoping he rubs of on Joonwoon more. Still hoping for their reconciliation, too. However, Taeyang isn't a cute girl so that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon...

Users who are viewing this thread