The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 76 - Shadow

Contributor
Man thanks for translating this pretty awesome series. I hope things turn out better for you.

Group Leader
If it wasn't for best girl Yuri then nobody would know mc got bars🔥😎🔥
Also your translations will be missed Ariette- san 😓

Dex-chan lover
MC still beta, until he fucks some bitches and stands up for himself he will remain a beta

Aggregator gang
@Ariette thanks for translating this long, i been here since day one and sad to see you go but i hope everything is good for you over there

Dex-chan lover
and I will continue to call the MC of this story a beta until he becomes an alpha, or something close to it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ariette Thanks for translating the series, sad to see you go, I hope there is someone who can pick up the translation and schedule.

in my country setting the AC to 16dgC is pretty common, wherever it is and it's not even that hot without AC

@Ariette thanks for your hardwork, may life treats you good soon

Contributor
the entire point of this chapter is to make the reader feel awkward, not a superhero.

Sad to see you go Ariette, but I can only wish you the best of luck in your next step. Hopefully someone pick up this manhwa. It’s getting to the good part.

Also I think this is the first time this manhwa got a vocal track since I don’t recall any from the start till now. Super good piece hat goes well with the chapter, I recommend checking it out.

Users who are viewing this thread