The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 76 - Shadow

Aggregator gang
Well, guess the guy was taking some snaps and Junu spent all that time trying to shadow block him.

Thank for the work you've put in! Best regards with what's going on in your life, you're amazing!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I was like ???? that's not how humans act??? but then it clicked that he was shadow blocking that other guy
Thanks @Ariette !

wow joonwoo isn't actually an autistic redditor, nice. I was wondering. Thank you Ariette for 77 chapters of this webtoon, much love. Good luck with life

Dex-chan lover
That was a little heavy-handed, unless confronting conformity happens normally in heated moments.

Dex-chan lover
well damn, i didnt even suspect until he snatched the phone, i had forgetten about the rumor of the pictures.

Contributor
F for this serie. I doubt we will get another scanlator right away, it might take a long time.

Anyway, thanks for this chapter.

That look on Joonwoo's face in the final panel. It was so very reminiscent of Taeyang and I'm glad that he finally stopped giving a fuck about preserving the mood and atmosphere. I figured something was off with how often he kept bumping into and getting in that girl's way.

Btw, this chapter really reminded us of how much Joonwoo's current and past relationships have affected and shaped him into who he is now. To the point that Taeyang's influence still has a massive impact on him whether he'd want to admit it or not.

Double-page supporter
So, panties dropping next chapter?

(Btw I hope the author won't troll is, and Joonwoo snatched the culprit's phone. After acting so high and mighty, it would be really awkward if he got the wrong phone.)

Good work on the translations and I wish you the best of luck with whatever comes next for you translator.
I might just machine translate this trashy webtoon for personal closure if nobody picks this up.

Contributor
Thanks for introducing us to this series. You guys are amazing for translating on a weekly basis. Best of luck.

Double-page supporter
F
Thanks for the consistent and great translations ;__;

Users who are viewing this thread