The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 77 - BANG

Fed-Kun's army
He fucking killed him
He's dead
Our boy just transported into MK for a sec to execute a fatality
Holy shit

Dex-chan lover
@jak maybe because this chapter had nothing going on besides a pointless fight? We still don't know what the other guy was doing

Dex-chan lover
Also my theory is that this dude is the "contact" the gray haired thug was boasting about

@jak I think it’s because of all the fighting. We couldn’t get through one interaction without a drawn out fight. Feels like really weird padding.

Double-page supporter
Liked the bgm.

That bite was unexpected, that was on Taeyang's level of craziness 😀
Btw its really pissing me off, Junu's punches became a running gag. How many times we heard "his punches dont hurt at all" ? My boy should start working out.

Preface. I'm the same person who has complained about this series in previous chapters with the username givemersspls.

What the hell is this? I'll rephrase. Why the hell did the author go in this direction? Instead of, I don't know, showing that the girls are being shitty and that they should change their attitudes, the author makes a male character an antagonist with NO buildup or foreshadowing! Why? Is the author so scared to actually show a pretty girl in a bad light that the author has to keep making up excuses and shifting focus? This was shit!

Group Leader
@ThatOneBugger There was foreshadowing but the fight was indeed pointless, as for the girl thing hasn't he shown us girls in a bad light before?
Also didn't Sungah call them out for their behaviour in the last chapter?

why the fight? I swear if he plays hero im gonna riot. On another note, Hurray for it to get picked up so quickly

TF junu asking for beating rather than exposing whatever evil deeds the greeen guy did. So the other idle guys will probably give junu a hand

Dex-chan lover
Author dodged some real character development with an asspull fight(with the MC's best sherlock holmes impression) which will lead to some more bland mc vs. middle school bully drama
Very nice.

Fed-Kun's army
@ariette thanks for everything up to this point, hope IRL stuff works out.

On chapter: I enjoyed a good beat down, my boy finally get fed up of people's shit.

oh Hastigami Scans welcome, and glad to see you aboard.

So the guy was being a creep with his phone. Guess some justice was delivered.
Also, Jonwoo either need to get stronger, train with Piccolo to learn how to dodge, or both.

@Invader_Retro I was exaggerating a bit when I said there was no foreshadowing. Sure, there was foreshadowing. Pointless foreshadowing, though, as we seem to both agree.

Any girl shown in a bad light is almost immediately forgiven or moved past. Contrast that with any bad guy who leaves an impression for a while. Lila is the biggest example of this, where she literally is a violent criminal yet is shown to be good for some reason now. Then there's also that girl bully who was spreading false rumors about Sungah. She was then almost immediately portrayed as a victim of rumors herself. The girls are all consistently redeemable while the guys are consistently irredeemable.

Users who are viewing this thread