The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 77 - BANG

It's getting annoying how cartoonishly weak his hits are. Like I get his forte isn't his strength but I can only suspend my disbelief so much. I understand that he's suppose to have this underdog vibe and It's fine that he gets consistently mollywopped by actual delinquents and tough guys but even with actual boxing training and all the fighting experience he's had he's still getting smacked around by a random jobber? Come on. Also what happened to all the working out he was supposedly doing?

@Ariette, thanks for everything you've done man. I'm pretty sure everyone here appreciates the time and effort you've put into this series. I still vividly remember when you were pushing out a chapter a day till we caught up with the raws. *Gives salute*

--------------
It's good to see Joonwoo embracing his selfishness a bit and getting pissed off for once. Normally, he wouldn't get mad for himself, but gets mad on others' behalf. He's beginning to move away from that unselfish and white knight side of him and is growing more as a character. This is a step in the right direction and I hope the author doesn't regress Joonwoo again following this. (flashes back to the Hamin/Sungouk/Taeyang bullshit a few chapters back)

Power Uploader
Thanks @Ariette for you work! Wish you the best with whatever you have to deal with currently.

Fed-Kun's army
@Visa Yea I was thinking the same, with that big swing if he actually hit him precisely like that, pretty sure that's some serious damage.

Contributor
I can see why tjis chapter has low rating, it was not interesting.

Contributor
a big thank you for all the chapters you've scanned for us so far ariette! stay well and goo luck going forth ;)
can't believe i managed to read the chapter here with the song from naver and it was all 'timely asf' xD

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks ariette.

Anyone know another scanlator that'll pick this up?

Users who are viewing this thread