The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 78 - Too Late

Aggregator gang
i first thought this would be some NTR shit manga.. cause korean just loves NTR getting dick being a dick and getting all the dick... and they literally drew great boobs just to be NTR'd

And after reading i just saw what humanity really is.
Some said this manga is shit.
They did not know that real life is also shit.

Some of the real life higschool drama shit is in here. some are over exaggeration but some are right to the point..

Bullies, Love Shit and some stupid stuff that you did in highschool..

"Like PEEKING ON OTHER'S SEXY THIGHS"

So yeah.. thanks ariette for picking and translating this fucking piece of roller coaster manuha..
It's good... it really is..

JUST LOOK AT HAMIN'S THIGHS... THAT IS PERFECTION...

Did you guys upscale the images? I can see the pixels. Had to ctrl+scrollwheel the site to around 50% for it to be bearable.

Group Leader
A chapter that's not on a Monday?! The new dealers are upping our intake guys. Run away before it's too late. Hamin fanatics will overdose first.

Dex-chan lover
I thought we were up to date with the regular releases. Is this the pay-early stuff?

Aggregator gang
Class rep is right, tho. This dude doesn’t know how to communicate properly. So all he does is get his ass beat over and over. That’s his sense of justice with a monster uh I can’t think right now because it’s 4 am and I just binged this. The word is not penis btw.

I used what little thought I had left to remember the word martyr. Martyr complex. Not penis

Contributor
junwo was vindicated and that sneaky fucker did not get away with it ..good day.

it's kinda fucked up that dude could move after 2-3 mins after getting throath chopped, and the fact he's not trying to get air roughly is kinda weird.

Lol. Maybe it's like webtoons where you can pay for early releases? Tho you dont have to pay if you're gonna be translating for shit for us.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up Hatigarm! Although I'd have to say the image quality's kinda bad?

woops, nevermind my dumb ass, I just zoomed out instead to compensate. Nvm my earlier comment lol1

Well i am more surprised that ariette is a woman lol.

Thanks for picking this up hatigarm

This is the latest chapter on naver, was just released this monday. Kudos to Hatigarm for such a fast update.
And thanks Ariette for all the previous chapters! :)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for Hatigram for picking up this one!

It's quite enlarged though but I think I can deal with it

Double-page supporter
he may have won a fight just now, be he's gonna get beaten once again~ 😀

Interesting Chapter, Junu was right for once with the fact that he took pictures of the girls and Park Han finally shows up in front of Junu. Also Lila probably knows Park Han or why is she afraid ? Interesting how those girls will face junu now (Forgot their names) and yuris smile was priceless <3, sweet present. Also the words Fucker, Bastard and Retard are all over the place, well that's youth right?

Double-page supporter
I forgot that dude, why Joonwoo gave him the death stare? Is he one of Yuri's bullies from the past?

Users who are viewing this thread