The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 78 - Too Late

Dex-chan lover
Lila is hialarious lol.

Thanks for the new, unexpected chapter.

@darara Junu gave him the death stare because junu probably knows that this guy (Park Han is his name) means trouble and Lila asked junu if he knows that guy, Lilas reaction says everything, she looks scared a little bit. This guy said a couple of chapters ago that he has an acquaintance who goes to the same school as junu. I still don't know who this acquaintance could be

Dex-chan lover
ariette's legacy shall never be forgotten
and hatigarm thx for picking this up
sadly Lila and the fighting is kinda starting to turn me off more
like Lila's just a fkin psycho
i get the author wants to break her in, like he tried for Sungah
but like imo that took what 40+chapters for Sungah and she's okayish
Hamin is still best girl Hamin bros are still leading the charge and Lila is last place

SOoo the leaks are taking way looong....This is also a kind of spoiler...This is highly based from the comments soo expect not all of them to be correct or accurate..anywae spoilers for chapter 79 and 80(found 80 one the most...),
chapter 79(sadly very few comments relating this chap):Seems like Lila isn't really the cause for Park Han being there as someone reffered her as stalker meaning she was stalking Junu I guess...The Park Jisoo dude also plays some part in this chap... Some cmmnts say that taeyang is asking for junu help dunno ?? and junu says I want to but runs away loool..IDK y but there are also jeong sungouk mentions ...
now chapter 80(seems like this chap is liked by almost everyone..everyone in cmmnt sec are like tqing the author..):as the title says it's a athletic comp day @ their school..Hamin is in this chap plus she is a bunny girl a freaking bunny girl looool author (this is the one confirmed KEK)..XD....There's a bunch of pretty girls next to Junu loool Mc finally gettin some good time lol..Guess ?? MC has now more girls added into his harem according to the comments and yeah they are the two girls from Yuri's bday party(Hyuna and Suzy) it is also mentioned like these girl's have crush on junu now lol(the suzy girl is said to be kinda like folding arms with junu or smthn) also junu is said to be acting real funny (guess he is somewhat popular after the bday incident lol he is also now a ladykiller rofl) ...seems like Taeyang and junu still hasn't sorted things out yet...and Hamin really did some crazy shit this chapter(the bunnygirl or smthn like that)... there also seems to be a fistfight most likely occuring in the end or somewhere in this chap...All krn niqqas are like going super craze over it lol and asking for more Hamin screentime...

thanks Hatigarm and ariette
Also seems like the author is having a lot of influence from the recent sexual assault and illegal video scandal in Korea involving those celebrities and higher-ups

Dex-chan lover
Can you guys post the bgm in future releases? It makes the reading experience better for me.

Dex-chan lover
Yes we're all thankful that it was started and still continued with frequent updates <3<3 <3<3 <3 <3 :3

Thank you Ariette for making me discover this awesome manhwa, and welcome hatigarm, but isn't this chapter a bit too much zoomed and like 480p on youtube?

Dex-chan lover
I knew that dude was the contact, turns out he is a pervert as well.

Dex-chan lover
2Q.png

Ah when friends are joking with you and you take it seriously. Lila is so cute. :)

Users who are viewing this thread