The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Habitual Crime Boy and The Good Girl

Bruh these comments about how dense the mc is is pretty dumb. Again ryou is a loner and a normal high school boy while the girl is 10/10 bishoujou, if it's me I would always doubt her.

VZyOImv.png

Dex-chan lover
@Kellum I don't think that's that we don't understand that.... but it's too annoying when it's made so obvious.

Like, I get it. Like Hikigaya said, loner guys tend to see signs where they don't exist....

As such, it's normal to think the obvious signs are in our head... we know we see signs that aren't there...

But to readers, it's just frustrating.

@Kellum I too am a loner and while doubting is my go to approach, I keep both eyes fucking open to see any damn signs. For example: Lets say you have a childhood friend who takes you to the beach after making you two skip classes, then she goes and writes love on the sand and asks who is she talking about. That enough is a sign big enough to have some farmers trying to bonk the alien.

Come on guys we're talking about a MC who didn't realize they lived close to the ocean, even being to beach before apparently.

This MC shouldn't be skipping classes because unlike what he thinks of himself the only thing he has is looks ...

Bruuuuuuh. I get you can have low self esteem and are worried about losing her but what the hell are you going to do when all your bullshit pisses her off so much that she starts disliking you? I've seen diamonds less dense.

Fed-Kun's army
>girl literally telling you her feeling, clear as crystal
>MC "maybe it just some missunderstanding"

Users who are viewing this thread