The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Habitual Crime Boy and The Good Girl

End of the the previous chapter completely forgotten as usual. Sasuga da, midorikawa sama...

Thanks for the chapter, i appreciated the high effort redraws of the beach text.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, i would 100% be like him. Fucking imagine if you said "Me?" and she said "no you fucking idiot" and recorded the whole situation.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sowy I have mental illness I can't use my brain, oh wait, I have no brain

Thank you for chapter 💖

Dex-chan lover
Burh I swear I can't take this shit anymore! COME ON!!!! I get it if this chapter's situation is isolated you might think she's talking about somebody else, but after the past few days incident plus your childhood memories how the fuck can you think of anyone else she's confessing to?

All those in comments saying the MC dense & retard actually missed the important point.
It's not that he dosen't realized what she's trying to say, he's trying to deny that possibility bcoz:-
His close childhood friend going away from him gradually over the years without any solid reason( he doesn't even have a clue) despite being in the same class must have hit him hard in the kokoro.
He must have over-judged himself & thought it's just bcoz he is boring/uninteresting , she distanced herself away from him & that's why he's afraid of making friends, so things will just going to be repeated. Also, his inferiority complex getting worse with passage of time.
How would you believe the girl is confessing to you after cutting of all the communication while being so near, & most of the time surrounded by other students, and now after 3-4 years, she suddenly giving such hints despite taking things slow, he's clearly having trouble accepting all these.

Well, they both had slightly different take on rejection/heartbreaks,
As after hearing him say "chicks like that" & "he's into gyaru" , it had hurt her very much since she was head over heels for him & always she was the one pushing for romantic things.
So, she decided to cut her off from him to not get hurt again & make other friends , so she can cope up with her loss.
And,
He was the one who always stands up for her when she's in trouble.
So, seeing him do that again for her might have given her more resolve to act up on her feelings, since she realized, if she didn't take the initiative herself, their relationship will never be repaired. Or she might lose him forever.

Ah yes Casual Explains remind me this is fantasy, for no way a childhood friend can win.

Hate when people try to justify blatantly dense mcs in manga like its some insanely big brain character development instead of just "hmmm yes I will drag out manga"

Dex-chan lover
I think the sand is getting onto him
we need to get him out of there

And ooh boi if the next chapter is still him wondering imma go take Torigoe san myself

Users who are viewing this thread