The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Habitual Crime Boy and The Good Girl

Potential ntr plots:
1. Discouraged by Ryou-kun's density, Hina gets a sugar daddy for "practice" to improve her sex appeal.
This isn't cheating because it's for the sake of Ryou-kun~!

2. Ryou-kun still won't confess properly so Hina starts to ride in the chikan train
I want Ryou-kun to save me again!

Dex-chan lover
Last page is goated. Again, you can't really tell if she's into him, maybe she's just half Canadian and does this out of sympathy

Last page is gold lol

Is she into you?
Her: properly express want to be with him forever
Him: oMg i CanT fKinG TElL

This kind of fucking self doubt just isn't precaution anymore in this case, it's straight retarded. Sad thing is that he knew the answer to the question he was avoiding, but he still doubted himself. He reads the atmosphere like he never lived on a planet.

Look, if my mans confesses next chapter, it'll be very believable and will make the story atleast better, but if this goes on, i'll stay. I'm not very triggered, but I still want it to be not as generic as it is.

Dex-chan lover
So... for anyone interested, which i think is no one, here's an interesting fact. I was browsing through the novel translations, saw where they got the raws (and the raw novel is super ahead, it has 75 chapters, holy crap), went there and found a very interesting comment:
ものすごいラブ転回ですね。
学校さぼってデートなんて普通いえませんよね。
It was made last month, and it roughly translates to:
It's a tremendous twist.
You can't usually say that you're skipping school and having a date.
So my game theory is: The manga is going super fast paced to catch up with the novel and that's why some things just pass unnoticed, like the girl saying that she wants to be together forever and then never addressing that again. That comment is probably talking about something more ahead in the novel that is happening now in the manga, so probably the manga will get better.

She's as clear as a crystal and he's as dense as a black hole. They're perfect for each other. xD

Users who are viewing this thread