The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Habitual Crime Boy and The Good Girl

Fed-Kun's army
nah its not that hes dense
hes experiencing denial
through lack of self confidence

Fed-Kun's army
It may be annoying, extremely so, but this is fairly common in real life.
Anyways, I already got used to these kinds of developments, so I'm just glad he doesn't think with his dck.

Dex-chan lover
This girl could rip his pants and violently suck his cock and he would think she just wants to practice in case she gets a boyfriend.

Fed-Kun's army
Frustrating to watch this kind of male character. Why must they make the girls work so hard to get through their thick skulls? She's literally spelled it out, physically thrown herself at him, and even let his mom know her romantic intentions. This guy is some kind of next level kind of oblivious. Poor girl...

Dex-chan lover
E. The ocean, right?
I assume A and B are yes and no respectively. And you are probably well aware what answer D would be. So had to step down to E with mine :p

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who's getting a bad vibe from this? I feel like the girl isn't really what she seems to be. There's always those plot twists of the girl having an ulterior motive.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is this guy on? Must be some good shit to convince yourself of obvious lies.

@Acolytus sad thing is there are actual hentai where that is the plot 🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
femc "Please have sex with me"
MC i wonder what she thinks of me 🤔

Haiya, guess its going to be 50 chapters of backboneless dunce MC. Cmon we got enough of that...

Users who are viewing this thread