The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Habitual Crime Boy and The Good Girl

Double-page supporter
I can understand MC here. If he assumes things wrong, his relationship, that he just got back after years, would be gone. He is not popular while she is. And she stopped talking with him out of nowhere (from his perspective) and suddenly started talking again. Ignoring that he should be confused, he would also be walking on a thin ice, not knowing what is good thing to say.
Especially when all she did was write "Love?".
I am with MC here.

I wish this is NTR, i hate that dumb MC, she's giving so much hint

What a dumbass

Dex-chan lover
I am with MC , you Mfs, It's better to take slow than destroy all of it, If you guys think he is a Dickhead, You guys have never got pranked by a girl.

Power Uploader
Well.. Even though as a third person, we are seeing a lot of hints.. But, this happens a lot irl.. I myself have ignored many such things... it’s always better to stay in the safe side until the opposite person confess in clear words that they like you..

Yeah no she basically confessed several times but dumb mc is having and inferiority complex and is treating her like a divinity

Why is there some inconsistency? I feel like at this point it's just random events happening. Didn't she tell him "I want to be with you forever"?, then why is it never mentioned again? Anyway, I'm kind of with the MC he's dense at the same time he doesn't want to ruin his relationship with her, but it's kinda obvious that she likes him. Thx for the translation

Instead of that title, it should be: “Yet another romance manga where the MC is a turbo virgin and can’t take obvious fucking hints #684738483”. I’m calling it that this is going to get dragged for 60+ more chaps and still we won’t get anywhere.

Fed-Kun's army
Being this dense sure is a Japanese thing the love hem ?

Users who are viewing this thread