The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Momentum

Dex-chan lover
You know, there's dense romcom MCs, then there's dense harem protags, there's even denser than a black hole dense MCs and then there's this guy. Completely ignoring all her advances, he's probably still thinking she only sees him as a childhood friend. And it's not even hints he isn't getting. She's outright telling him to be the place she can return to, a ka come home to. She's even telling him to fall in love with her. And he's still not getting it.

Dex-chan lover
After 10 months of no uploads, I don't remember anything at all.

Who even are these characters and what the hell are they yapping about?

Looks like Galaxy Degens gonna make me re-read yet another one of their long untouched manga yet again.

Dex-chan lover
After 10 months of no uploads, I don't remember anything at all.

Who even are these characters and what the hell are they yapping about?

Looks like Galaxy Degens gonna make me re-read yet another one of their long untouched manga yet again.
Guy sees girl being molested on train, saves her, realizes she is his childhood friend, but they grew apart sometime in the past. Now she likes him (possibly never stopped?)

Honestly, not much else happens. There is barely a timeline of events.. More like some loosely held together one shots with the pre-Reiwa typical dude who is as much of a male character as a inanimate rock would be.

I'm actually dropping it now :haa:

Dex-chan lover
These manga never seem to have male protagonists with normal hormonal levels. Either you have complete meat heads a la Atari Moroboshi or wrecked thyrroids like this lad...

Dex-chan lover
Whoa its been so long since I read this! Thanks so much for continuing the series SW and Galaxy Degen!!

Dex-chan lover
What an excuse of a man is this? Did he fucking revert? This is not the character that was shown at the fucking beginning of the story, he had backbone now he lost it? It pisses me off.

Dex-chan lover
So he is worried that he hasn't found out what he wants to do with his life and she has so he can't get in a relationship with her?

He is just a young adult, plenty of time to figure things out. She wants him and she definitely wanted a kiss..... KISS HER FFS.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga has this extremely forced pseudo-drama atmosphere, every chapter is pretending that whatever little thing happens is the most painful thing the characters have ever dealt with. Even though there is no actual drama, and nothing ever happens. There is zero character development, and no relationship progress. Everyone's constantly tiptoeing around this MC made of neutron star matter. How has this not been axed?

Dex-chan lover
Man I hate when mangas force the "she's gonna be an actress" thing in. Its just such a messy plot point only to cause drama.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes

"You dense motherfucker" incredible movie meme.jpeg

and the typical usual stretch out the plot arc method

big sigh

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
"I'll make you fall in love with me"

Is she into you?

C. Can't tell. Best to wait for more clues.

Users who are viewing this thread